HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. They aren't my best beers ever, but they'll do til the cool stuff goes on tap soon

So you're a probrewer? Good thing the good stuffs not on tap yet. I don't want your customers drink it all up before you send me my winnings.

Never mind I just realized you're the op to the what you want in a lhbs I subscribed to. I still want the good stuff!!

Up against Just End the Season, this week I guess he's given up. It looks like it will be my team vs. Aaron and the ravens D

Up against Just End the Season, this week I guess he's given up. It looks like it will be my team vs. Aaron and the ravens D

thanks for pointing this out. I contacted Darwin and he is ending his season and stepping down from his role as team manager of Just End the Season. I will be looking for a new owner for this team, but until that time I will be starting the players that he does have available to keep this team in the league "active".

The first rule of this league states:

"By signing up for this league, you agree to be active for the entire season. If something does come up, please let me know and we can get another member to take over you team."

If anyone else notices that other members have kinda given up and dont swap players each week, please let me know so arrangements can be made. To keep the competitiveness of these leagues, active teams are a must.

@finsfan I'm on the other league, but I'll take Darwin's if you want.

Found the thread haha. I'll see if I can steer this 3-6 team to victory!!!

ha nah i felt i didnt have enough team with only playing three this year it was throwing me off.

Holy crap that teams bad.....at least i got Rodgers....i guess haha made about the only moves i could.

Yea just think of me as the one thats here to ruin your season, ill win when it doesnt make sense and knock someone out of the playoffs

Yea just think of me as the one thats here to ruin your season, ill win when it doesnt make sense and knock someone out of the playoffs

That's the spirit! Your 54 projected points this week will get you far. :D

Hyde will be a solid producer as long as he is healthy soon.

Im putting Rodgers on the block, no BS trades either if you want him make me a fair offer im not here to punt away the season but I have to move the only chip i have right now.

Well, @sudbuddy, looks like your team is going to suck less than mine this week. Don't think it's really one for either of us to brag about though.

Screw brees its all about that stache, it puts you to bed at night

Both my hbt teams are visiting bye week he'll this week. See ya next week when they return from this week's beating

another terrible coaching job by me this week. Left over 30 points on the bench and had 2 players who got me a total of -.70 points. Still wouldn't have won. I suck.

another terrible coaching job by me this week. Left over 30 points on the bench and had 2 players who got me a total of -.70 points. Still wouldn't have won. I suck.

I have a K, TE, QB and D/ST on my bench. All four of them outscored the ones i have in the game. I did however, get my two inactives out. My game isn't over yet, I have two NE players.

I have a K, TE, QB and D/ST on my bench. All four of them outscored the ones i have in the game. I did however, get my two inactives out. My game isn't over yet, I have two NE players.

I was out of town and without internet. I feel really lucky to be in the lead this late with Lynch giving me a big fat goose egg on my stat line.

Latest posts

Back