Fellowship of the Home Brew I: The Hops are Strong with this one!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P is an English Stout (Wyeast 1098) with peanut butter powder added. Used like the entire can for 3 gallons. JK is a retail.

If you never had JK before, you're going to love it or hate it, in my experience.

Ahhhh right PB powder!

JK - noted ... haven't had it before, but it did tickle my fancy. I like sours so hopefully it'll be a love it phase.

So I finish this one thinking to myself (now, outloud), "Where is the peanut butter?" Derrrrr, wrong beer!

20170824_182356.jpg

I liked the raspberry lemonade; I'll save the other one for the boss lady. I have had something like the Jester before, too, and I did like it...it's a funny flavor for sure.

View attachment 412385tbc package arrived safely! Getting everything in the fridge! And mine was sent today

Glad everything made it safely. I meant to include the wine in my offer and forgot about it until I was packing up your box and so I threw it in as a surprise. You might have to bottle condition the Elysian Punkuccino clone for another week. Enjoy

Glad everything made it safely. I meant to include the wine in my offer and forgot about it until I was packing up your box and so I threw it in as a surprise. You might have to bottle condition the Elysian Punkuccino clone for another week. Enjoy

Awesome. I'll set it aside to finish carbing-

I hope all mine make it down to you- always get super nervous sending glass. Can't wait for these guys to cool down so I can dive in

Received my package from imasickboy a couple days ago, just got around to opening it. Thanks for the extras. Really looking forward to getting into all of it.

2017-08-30 22.46.36.jpg

Package arrived today from @Brizzo. Can't wait to try them all!! Everything is in the beer fridge.

IMG_1364.jpg

Dude I'm pumped none of them broke!!!!!!

You had them packed well. I will let you know how the carbonation is in the Helles and NEIPA. I thought about trying to bottle off my growler filler it would be quicker than the beer gun but wasn't sure how the carb would be after a period of time. Maybe I'll try an experiment.

Got my offer from @fourfarthing, thanks for the extra sour! Nice cap, is it custom?
RmznoJ5.jpg

lGicB6V.jpg

Yeah, they are custom. Bottlemark lets you load a pic and print custom caps. Its a bit more funds, but I geek off of it.

Thanks for the compliments, and I hope you dig the beers too.

Yeah, they are custom. Bottlemark lets you load a pic and print custom caps. Its a bit more funds, but I geek off of it.

Thanks for the compliments, and I hope you dig the beers too.

A car had a sticker of your skeleton picture on the back. Did a double take...slowly going through that HB Kahalua.

Box #2 headed out

Lets hope this one arrives and that Fedex eventually returns the other one to me. I want to call and see what is going on, but that might lead to them questioning the beer shipment...so I guess I'll sit back and continue to wait.

I'll offer this up to the FotH and FotD participants first. The usual BYO BOGO offer. $15 paypal to me gets you the one year subscription.

EDIT: Claimed.

I got my package back that I sent to fourfarthing. Look at how mutilated this box is. And it was probably within ten miles of its destination and they had to send it back to me. I'm going to be using UPS from now on.

2017-09-18 14.28.21.jpg

2017-09-18 14.28.01.jpg

I got my package back that I sent to fourfarthing. Look at how mutilated this box is. And it was probably within ten miles of its destination and they had to send it back to me. I'm going to be using UPS from now on.

No wonder! That box is destroyed!!

It's interesting that we had so many undeliverable boxes on this trade/swap.

Damn, Came home to this massive porch bomb from @PaulR! Thanks for the unbelievable hook up! :mug: Long live FOTD!
fYY1K5y.jpg

This thread inspired me to enter my first competition mainly to get feedback, but also bc I am a competitive guy. Scturo got a second place wheat beer (the saison) and second place old ale (the winter warmer) in his box.

I am stoked.

This thread inspired me to enter my first competition mainly to get feedback, but also bc I am a competitive guy. Scturo got a second place wheat beer (the saison) and second place old ale (the winter warmer) in his box.

I am stoked.

Congrats! Like I mentioned to you that saison was solid! All your beers have been great, so I'm not shocked. Looking forward to the Old Ale.

Hope the peanuts were still good.

I figured I'd put in a couple extra beers since you had to wait so long. Enjoy, and let me know your honest feedback.

That cyser is leftover from my daughters wedding. It's now over 2 1/2 years old, and really starting to mellow.

Back