Fellowship of the Home Brew I: The Hops are Strong with this one!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet that was fun. I haven't been able to brew in a while but I definitely have enough stock to play again.

@jerbrew I have a few more ciders to bottle up for you this weekend and I will get it out next week.

Hey bro, I can up the offer if you want to send your offer to me. Cuz I needs that Fruitcake. :)

I got your fruitcake buddy. :p

Seriously send me you address. I gotta get the labels made first though.

Check out the label Scturo's daughter made for my FOA

image(1).jpeg

Sweet that was fun. I haven't been able to brew in a while but I definitely have enough stock to play again.

@jerbrew I have a few more ciders to bottle up for you this weekend and I will get it out next week.

Take all the time you need, man. Excited to get some homebrew.

My bad completely for missing the pick... I set an alarm but I think I might have had a little too much earlier and haha well now I'm up. But no need for all that but can't wait to try some HB from jerbrew I love the sounds of that!

I'll get my package out ASAP I thnk I'll be kegging up my stout tomorrow which hopefully is still tasty PianoMan!

The best thing about rollercoasters is that they come full circle. The worst thing about rollercoasters is that they go around and around and around like it's a never ending circle...so there is that! But hey, you do get your picture taken!!

The best thing about rollercoasters is that they come full circle. The worst thing about rollercoasters is that they go around and around and around like it's a never ending circle...so there is that! But hey, you do get your picture taken!!

Address?? These HBs aren't going to drink themselves!

The box has been shipped to @Thorrak. There is enough beer in there that in the event they all suck that at least you'll be drunk and forget how bad they were.

Probably my favorite FotD thread :)

Please provide as much criticism as possible, no hard feelings!!

Another one of @Thorrak's beers with some floating tasty bits (super good for, ummmmmm I dunno ... digestion, yah that's it!) I think I'll submit a rename to change from TwistedGray to TwistedGray'sGushers though, lol. I always manage to over carb.

Super funky aromas without a lot of flavor, kind of bizarre ... hmmmmm ... Oh well, enjoy! It's not what I would call bad, but it's not necessarily something to write home about. (update - has some obscure aftertaste). Very interesting/different either way.

20170817_185242.jpg

I'm first, neener neener neener! Haven't unpacked everything, wife just got home, but I put the dead homie in the fridge. I'll get to him as soon as he chills.

@Pianoman

Only one dead homie ;(

20170823_173145.jpg

20170823_172822.jpg

Pardon all the **** in the background (animal meds), but the unboxing/wrapping/bagging was a blast. I can't wait to pop a cap off the lemonade and the cherry dubbel. That'll be tomorrow when the wife is gone all day, he he he. You know ... taste test!

20170823_182111.jpg

Wife's verdict, "Hints of chocolate, more of an aftertaste ... so that is nice ......... I like it. You can let him know I like it."

That's the chocolate porter. It's very well rounded, not too heavy on the palate...very drinkable :)

I1 I thought was odd, just the combination of yeast and lots of Columbus possibly. Sorry it gushed...watch out for the cherry Dubbel!

What's the caps for the mystery beers?

One is P RIS which the P threw me off, and the other is a Jester which matches the bottle. That makes me think it is what it is ...

Lol, I took some HB of mine to a friend's last night and commenced to spraying him with beer. Ohhh if they had a suitable smiley/emoticon for that.

P is an English Stout (Wyeast 1098) with peanut butter powder added. Used like the entire can for 3 gallons. JK is a retail.

If you never had JK before, you're going to love it or hate it, in my experience.

Back