Fellowship of the Drink XVI: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1638.JPG

speechless

Wait, you shipped focal banger from the west coast???
Full circle. I loved it, heard they had a tiny shipping radius, happened upon it, bought it, shipped it. It's a story as old as time itself. Happy Valentines day [emoji8]
Edit; I'm drunk more than the ol'lady would like to admit. @dpinette2 do you get alchemist locally? If so...side trade?

Last edited:
Full circle. I loved it, heard they had a tiny shipping radius, happened upon it, bought it, shipped it. It's a story as old as time itself. Happy Valentines day [emoji8]

Yea it’s a great beer! That’s seen some miles and funny you send it back to a guy who has better access than most to it

@TwistedGray I’m getting a little nervous there have been no pings in the last 60 hours. I know there has been weather but still!

Well, it is supposed to arrive tomorrow right? If so it would arrive sometime in the late afternoon or evening, roughly around this time. I will of course let you know; although, it might be later in the evening.

Latest posts

Back