Fellowship Of The Drink XV: Flight Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hb Citra Mosaic IPA
IMG_0376.JPG

@Thorrak

How hard would it be to create an externally facing page for all members to pull up, with no login, during pick day to see a list with pictures of the remaining offers for that particular FotD?

We would want the organizer to be able to copy the link of that page and paste it into the forum thread the day of the pick so people wouldn't have access to it until then. The URL would be unique and not necessarily easy to guess based on the name of the FotD.

This is now done, and can be used for this/future rounds if the organizer wishes

How do you guys find the links of the reviews for all the beers is there a method I'm having trouble getting that. Got everything picked out got my pictures just need that part.

How do you guys find the links of the reviews for all the beers is there a method I'm having trouble getting that. Got everything picked out got my pictures just need that part.
Nm. Figured it out. Hehe

IMG_2482.JPG

Not sure how many photos you have but just one photo will do. This was my offer last round. The glassware was TBD that time. Some go with fancy pictures and some do not. This upcoming round mine is pretty plan Jane. Heck I think one or two people had no photos but have been long time FotD participants.

Who ever had the best photo last round??? [emoji6][emoji6] @jimyson

Cheers @aharri1 and welcome to your new obsession!

View attachment 594014

Not sure how many photos you have but just one photo will do. This was my offer last round. The glassware was TBD that time. Some go with fancy pictures and some do not. This upcoming round mine is pretty plan Jane. Heck I think one or two people had no photos but have been long time FotD participants.

Right on!! Yes, I can tell I'll be doing this from here on out LMAO

View attachment 594014

We all won. [emoji16]

Kind of forgot about this. been sitting in the combine for a while. Ill see what time i get out of the field 2night and get my offer in.

Okay ladies and gentlemen. I just looked over my offer and I don’t like it at all. So I can send it in or if you don’t mind I can send in another offer that would only contain 1 beer and a glass along with links to other beers I will offer.

I received a email today from a brewery that said it was legal to ship to PA residents so naturally I ordered a couple cases. They should arrive next week on a private courier. Shipping was cheap as you only paid by the box not weight. I can send in an official pick when I receive it. I’m sure someone will want this beer and I plan on offering it in the future until no one wants it.

Let me know what you all think. I got tired hands from typing all this.

Okay ladies and gentlemen. I just looked over my offer and I don’t like it at all. So I can send it in or if you don’t mind I can send in another offer that would only contain 1 beer and a glass along with links to other beers I will offer.

I received a email today from a brewery that said it was legal to ship to PA residents so naturally I ordered a couple cases. They should arrive next week on a private courier. Shipping was cheap as you only paid by the box not weight. I can send in an official pick when I receive it. I’m sure someone will want this beer and I plan on offering it in the future until no one wants it.

Let me know what you all think. I got tired hands from typing all this.

MS Paint?

Back