Fellowship Of The Drink XV: Flight Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto to CBS access...I have bottles of ‘17 & ‘18.

On the store shelf?

Here is my haul from @wstbrewing
Minus a sip of sunshine that didn’t get in the pic
IMG_5578.JPG

Thanks man!!

On the store shelf?

Here is my haul from @wstbrewing
Minus a sip of sunshine that didn’t get in the pic
View attachment 601846

Thanks man!!

In my cellar...I kinda went crazy when it was released last year & bought a bunch. Then my brother’s surprise Christmas present he sent me was more CBS, lol. Still have a few ‘17s left.

Probably after the holidays, maybe mid-January if I was to guess. But it’s all up to the number one pick from this round, which I forgot who that was.

I’d appreciate a mid January start of the thread. It seems like these have been moving at rapid fire lately. Next one starting before all the previous shipments are completed. But I’m in either way... [emoji482]

So I’m looking at posting the new thread after Xmas while I’m off. As for the timeline pick day would probably be end of January or beginning of February I have to look at my calendar.

With my work schedule and coaching multiple indoor soccer teams the pick day will be a Sunday afternoon 3pm est or a day during the week 7pm est.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Back