Fellowship Of The Drink XV: Flight Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to be the guy that asks for stuff, so I will just blame it on my wife. If you have a small amount of roasted beans, my wife would love to try something other than Starbucks or whatever the mid-range **** I pick up at the store is. ...meant to send this a while ago...

Got you covered.

IMG_2667.JPG

Now that’s what I’m talking about @TwistedGray everything made it intact. Can’t wait to try some of this chorizo maybe a side dish at thanksgiving. Thanks again!

Lol, I totally forgot about this shipment. I wouldn't eat that candy, fyi; although, it's candy so I am sure it's good. It's my noise maker to avoid the sloshing.

Enjoy the sausage; just make sure to remove from the casing :)

Anddddddd no ASB Bombs! Win :)

Lol, I totally forgot about this shipment. I wouldn't eat that candy, fyi; although, it's candy so I am sure it's good. It's my noise maker to avoid the sloshing.

Enjoy the sausage; just make sure to remove from the casing :)

Anddddddd no ASB Bombs! Win :)

Hahaha yeah candy looks like it’s got some miles on it I will definitely use it in my next trade.

Hahaha yeah candy looks like it’s got some miles on it I will definitely use it in my next trade.

It was probably in my mother's house for a few years before she decided to mail it to me this year...little did she know what it was going to be used for. So, it IS 2018 candy, but is it really...?

Everything made it perfectly. Didn't manage to get a picture of this one but, apologies, the packaging was great and the beers were top notch. Apologies for the delay, was dealing with different non fire related issues involving a friend.
Glad to hear you all are safe and prayers for your friend!

Sure, and I suppose you want me to go tap a tree too. [emoji849]

Yah, stop being a bisch about it. I have a mini bourbon barrel that I can throw some syrup in ;) I could then repurpose it and put some stout after I draw the syrup out.

although I'm pretty sure that particular barrel has some bugs in it so you might end up with the sour syrup

Anyone live near Greensboro Bend, Vt? Seems like they have a small distribution chain

Yah, stop being a bisch about it. I have a mini bourbon barrel that I can throw some syrup in ;) I could then repurpose it and put some stout after I draw the syrup out.

although I'm pretty sure that particular barrel has some bugs in it so you might end up with the sour syrup

I’ll be on the lookout for said delivery.

From one of Ohio's finest
View attachment 600330

Too bad I drank all of the beer. Sorry about that.

All I ever got from @jimyson was some absofloccinglutely amazing beers, and some glassware that I really, really, love. Several times, actually. Never occurred to me that they might actually have other branded stuff that I could've asked for. Looks good on you, @TwistedGray ! Also, we need a tattoo-show-off thread, apparently.

@jimyson since I still owe you a non-broken glass, is there anything else you might want from my area since I'm sending out a bunch of beer packages next week?

All I ever got from @jimyson was some absofloccinglutely amazing beers, and some glassware that I really, really, love. Several times, actually. Never occurred to me that they might actually have other branded stuff that I could've asked for. Looks good on you, @TwistedGray ! Also, we need a tattoo-show-off thread, apparently.

@jimyson since I still owe you a non-broken glass, is there anything else you might want from my area since I'm sending out a bunch of beer packages next week?

I think such a thread exists, no?

There is a beer-related tattoo thread, but not sure about a general one. I've been here for so many beer-years, that its hard to remember almost everything.

Back