Fellowship of the Drink XI: Lunar Landings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grabbed the first beer for my offering last weekend. Drove up some muddy as hell road to a tiny brewery and was pleasantly surprised. Now I have to figure out the rest of the offer.

Grabbed the first beer for my offering last weekend. Drove up some muddy as hell road to a tiny brewery and was pleasantly surprised. Now I have to figure out the rest of the offer.

You wouldn't be talking about a brewery that has the initials HF, would you. Because I went there and the road to get to it was a muddy mess for about the last four miles of the trip. So worth it, though.

You wouldn't be talking about a brewery that has the initials HF, would you. Because I went there and the road to get to it was a muddy mess for about the last four miles of the trip. So worth it, though.

No, not hill farmstead. I'm trying to lay off the crazy insane priced places for a little while, and they're fairly high on that list. But i know what you mean about getting there, they are in prime VT mud country.

No, not hill farmstead. I'm trying to lay off the crazy insane priced places for a little while, and they're fairly high on that list. But i know what you mean about getting there, they are in prime VT mud country.

I agree that their bottles of sour beers were pretty expensive, but the growler prices on their IPAs and porters, which are all fantastic, was really reasonable. We saw people there with more than ten growlers getting them filled.

List of Participants:
1. OrionOL73
2. TwistedGray
3. imasickboy
4. JamesonFan
5. pshankstar
6. fourfarthing
7. PianoMan
8. CTownBrewer
9. TBC
10. phofmann
11. calaeb
12. afro_lou
13. jschm19
14. wstbrewing
15. br3w4u
16. cegan09
17. Thorrak
18. gromitdj
19. jimmyson
20. jerbrew
21. Boomer
22. bferullo
23. RevKev
24. LoneTreeFarms

Last edited:
How are the offers coming along? @TwistedGray is the only one in so far!
yes, I am slacking too... :)
I have 4 local beers, a non local beer, and a local glass. I want to add one more beer to make it a sixer and I will be ready. I have 2 ideas but can’t decide which one to pick. Trying to give the best representation of Oklahoma craft beer.

If spoilers are allowed I could post the 2 that I am thinking of and let everyone vote or something. Just an idea.

Last edited:
Apparently I created a slight breach of etiquette with my teaser earlier so I’ll remove that glass from my offering and sub in something else in order to maintain the element of surprise.

I blame it entirely on lack of paying attention because I’m sure it’s mentioned somewhere.

I picked up a good one today for my offering! Actually, my wife picked up EIGHT of them for me so I can share one and keep seven. What a day!

Spoiler....

IMG_3034.jpg

Someone's getting a sixer of these bad boys!!

Sent a DM as my prerequisite for my first time. Hoping to join in on this fun! Picking up some good stuff this weekend, perfect timing! If approved, count me in!

Looks like the massive house undertaking is coinciding with this FotD. Chit's about ready to get hectic around here. Going to have to catch the next one but will watch from afar.

Posted Monday at 6:26 PM
List of Participants:
1. OrionOL73
2. TwistedGray
3. imasickboy
4. JamesonFan
5. pshankstar
6. fourfarthing
7. CTownBrewer
8. TBC
9. phofmann
10. calaeb