Fellowship of the Drink XI: Lunar Landings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I cannot the first listing post anymore

List of Participants:
1. OrionOL73
2. TwistedGray
3. imasickboy
4. JamesonFan
5. pshankstar
6. fourfarthing
7. PianoMan
8. CTownBrewer
9. TBC
10. phofmann
11. calaeb
12. afro_lou
13. jschm19
14. wstbrewing
15. br3w4u
16. cegan09
17. Scturo
18. Thorrak
19. gromitdj
20. jimmyson
21. jerbrew

Last edited:
I can’t wait for March to fly by!! Usually b/c it’s the last month of $h1+y weather here in Western NY, but it’s more b/c of this thread!!!

Next week I’ll have the glass and more goodies to go with the beer. Just grabbed another beer to add to my trade today too!!! Come on April!!!!!

In

tenor.gif

List of Participants:
1. OrionOL73
2. TwistedGray
3. imasickboy
4. JamesonFan
5. pshankstar
6. fourfarthing
7. PianoMan
8. CTownBrewer
9. TBC
10. phofmann
11. calaeb
12. afro_lou
13. jschm19
14. wstbrewing
15. br3w4u
16. cegan09
17. Thorrak
18. gromitdj
19. jimmyson
20. jerbrew
21. Boomer
22. bferullo

Last edited:
New to this and @orionol73 was willing to take a chance and let me play! I’m pretty excited to share some of the amazing stuff coming out of Montana that most folks have probably never heard of.

Heading to a bottle shop later today to start putting my offering together. Definitely looking forward to doing this!

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this round. Gonna be really busy with the family. So I'll have to try again next round. I'll be watching. Have fun all.

No clue. I’m new to FotD and spent all afternoon at a brewery. I’ll claim ignorance and beg for forgiveness if they aren’t.

I'm going to wait till after this weekend. Going bottle shopping. If I have luck I'll get in. If not I'll wait. Fingers crossed.

Back