Fellowship of the Drink X: The Beer Drinkers Guide to the Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@jerbrew box dropped today. I appreciate the extras sir!
IMG_9461.jpg

@wstbrewing delivered a porch bomb on Friday. After the last few weeks I've been having at work this was an excellent package to unpack. I am going to thouroughly enjoy these my friend, thank you. crazy part is, I've only ever had one of these beers before. Also, I got myself a fuzzy baby ducks koozie that will get a lot of use.

IMG_2379.JPG

@wstbrewing delivered a porch bomb on Friday. After the last few weeks I've been having at work this was an excellent package to unpack. I am going to thouroughly enjoy these my friend, thank you. crazy part is, I've only ever had one of these beers before. Also, I got myself a fuzzy baby ducks koozie that will get a lot of use.

View attachment 561718

Enjoy. I think we had similar weeks lately. Between work and school I can’t get a break.

I hope you didn’t mind the doubles. For me sometimes I want to share with a friend, but honestly most of the time I drink one down and think, damn, I wish I had another one of those....

[emoji481][emoji481]

Cheers!

Mike

Enjoy. I think we had similar weeks lately. Between work and school I can’t get a break.

I hope you didn’t mind the doubles. For me sometimes I want to share with a friend, but honestly most of the time I drink one down and think, damn, I wish I had another one of those....

[emoji481][emoji481]

Cheers!

Mike

Haha that is exactly why I love doubles. I do that too often when they're just too damn refreshing and I'm thirsting for some beer.

Damn, I wanted that glass, lolz! @jerbrew

Do you think if I put Fuzzy Baby Ducks in the glass and the glass in the koozie something magical might happen? Would it be akin to "crossing the streams"? or might I get a chance to ride the unicorn and shoot rainbows out of my eyes? We'll have to try and see.

Do you think if I put Fuzzy Baby Ducks in the glass and the glass in the koozie something magical might happen? Would it be akin to "crossing the streams"? or might I get a chance to ride the unicorn and shoot rainbows out of my eyes? We'll have to try and see.

Eyes? I think you mean anus!!

Keep us posted!!

I really hope that’s Mountain Dew...

Edit: Although, I have a worse offender:
View attachment 562456
That’s Pliny the Elder that a local bar decided to dye green for the holiday...

Another edit: why don’t I have permission to view my own photo?

Last edited:

View attachment 562456

That's okay, no one wanted to see that blasphemy anyway.

View attachment 562456

Nah that was an early morning green beer. (Coors light) on to better beers now.
IMG_3026.jpg

It seems like I did this once. If I post a pic from my album it works okay. If I snap a pic to share its locked.
IMG_1521635034.600337.jpg
test...

Ok, so whats the trick? I just forgot to post a pic and then edited my post but it locked the pic that I was trying to load from my camera roll...

Seems completely random... I uploaded that green Pliny pic the exact same way both times, and the first is still locked, while the second seems to show fine... [emoji848]

Back