Fellowship of the Drink X: The Beer Drinkers Guide to the Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RevKev positive feedback left. Unfortunately I was sick this weekend, so I didn't get a chance to tear into any of that beer. But now that I'm healthy and nothing goes better with Championship Week than beer, especially beer I haven't had before, I'm good to go. Thanks again for the haul. I'll let you know how it goes. :mug:

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

Smacked on two drinks!! WTF?

Received my package + side trade from jschm19. Can’t wait to dig in... but some will go into my beer cellar. [emoji481]

View attachment 561076View attachment 561077View attachment 561078View attachment 561079

Dude!!!
Drink a BBA plead the 5th now, 30th anni is in a great spot, chug the old nation and odd side, central waters is great and will get better, cbs needs age

Great job @jschm19 repping the mitten!

Gotta get @imasickboy to brag on the box I sent him!

Dude!!!
Drink a BBA plead the 5th now, 30th anni is in a great spot, chug the old nation and odd side, central waters is great and will get better, cbs needs age

Great job @jschm19 repping the mitten!

Gotta get @imasickboy to brag on the box I sent him!

I appreciate the advice and was wondering what would age best out of the lot and what I should is be hitting now.

As someone who loves stouts, this is a big box of yummmmm.

Great job jschm19.

@PianoMan ba Homebrew. Nice way to end my 12 hour shift. Nice barrel flavor, slight boozy burn. Aroma is nice but wish the was some roast. I'd be proud to serve this!

Attachments

• 70D4CAF9-C86E-44A5-9586-169502A0E398.jpeg
    70D4CAF9-C86E-44A5-9586-169502A0E398.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
@PianoMan ba Homebrew. Nice way to end my 12 hour shift. Nice barrel flavor, slight boozy burn. Aroma is nice but wish the was some roast. I'd be proud to serve this!
Purposely lowered the roast to accentuate the BA. It seems unusually smooth to me after only 2 months or so. Be aware of the cherry quad. IDK what happened...it taste like a Pepsi to me now.

Purposely lowered the roast to accentuate the BA. It seems unusually smooth to me after only 2 months or so. Be aware of the cherry quad. IDK what happened...it taste like a Pepsi to me now.
No worries, it was definitely a awesome brew. Really makes me what to try and make a barrel aged brew. I plan on saving the cherry quad for when a buddy comes down, quads are his favorite style.

@Homercidal delivered the goods, and then some. Thanks for the extras! Been wanting to try a couple of these for a while. :mug:

2w2o8j6.jpg

We had a blizzard yesterday here in NYC, but I was not at a loss for beer! @GaBrewZoo sent a massive porch bomb to me consisting of his offering for both FotD and FotHB. The one advantage of a blizzard - no need to clear fridge space when you have a balcony!

View attachment 561321

Dude. That honey cider is the bizzzzomb.

Back