Fellowship of the Drink II: The Two (beer) Towers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, and increasing players is fine, as long as you are willing to handle the extra work. It is not too much difference going from 20 - 25. Good luck, and Happy New Year FOTD!

25 seems like a good target.

going into 2 was there any early space reservation for participants from 1? Or was it just post the thread and first come first served?

There was some spaced saved for intitial players of the thread. But now that the thread is fully understood by all, first come first sereve should be fine. The specific rules to this round will be up to you. You can tweak the game however you like. It helps keep the game fresh. Feel free to PM me amd or Thorrak if you have any questions. Cheers :mug:

Got my package in from gromitdj ... With a tasty extra surprise that I'm going to have right now :) literally perfect timing for beer mail. Very clever idea to vacuum seal the beers.. I shall do that next time.

Merry Christmas and thank you all, looking forward for the third!

Love :mug:the looks of that glass!!!!!!

I have a Moo Hoo set aside, it is tempting.

I just went to the bottle shop and they had gotten a shipment of Space Dust in, maybe buyouts aren't so bad after all.

I have a Moo Hoo set aside, it is tempting.

I just went to the bottle shop and they had gotten a shipment of Space Dust in, maybe buyouts aren't so bad after all.

I had the same discovery Friday. It was not the best dust I picked up at that bottle shop though.

I need to go glass shopping, which translates to... I need to go to a brewery. Thinking about an all Indiana sour lineup for the next one.

I need to go glass shopping, which translates to... I need to go to a brewery. Thinking about an all Indiana sour lineup for the next one.

Ooooh. I have the same issue I need to buy glassware. Damn. Pity us, it's going to be so hard to visit a local watering hole

I think my mix will be very eclectic this time around

I don't mind buy outs.. usually beneficial for all parties.. sell outs are what grinds my gears haha

I agree, Terrapin sold out not too long ago, so far so good.

I will be including some Terrapin goodies in my next offers. Unless I drink them all first.

Writing up the thread now. Failing hard at devising a good beer pun for the third lord of the rings title.

Keeping it simple, how about.....

Fellowship of the Drink III
Return of the (BEER) Kings....... an epic ale of treasures traded

I've got it mostly put together. I'll hit post around noon eastern to give the west coast guys some time to wake up. As soon as I'll post the link in this thread.

For laughs,

"Full Metal Crowler"
"The Magnificent 4pack"
"2017: A Beer Odyssey"

Cheers to @orionol73 and I pick @afro_lou.

IMG_0001.JPG

Back