Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - didn't think I stood a chance going into the playoffs in the #4 spot.
Sorry Fuzzy - that kind of sucks to have AJ Green get hurt early and get nothing from him. I was pretty sure you had me after Luck scored a measly 0.36 points this week.

Great season everybody - hope we can get everyone together again next year.

Tried to hit everybody up via PM with my shipping information - let me know if it didn't go through.

As far as styles go, I'm pretty easy going. Not really a big lager fan, but anything hoppy is always good, and given the temperatures outside anything dark works well too. Really just excited to try brews from all over since distribution into Idaho can be limited - pick your favorite local brew and I'm sure it will be enjoyed.

:mug:

Got the PM great job and congrats! Will ship after 1/1 because I'm away right now and still have to shop.

Ahhhhhhhhh!! Screwed by Brady the second year in a row in the championship !! Idaho huh? Should be easy to find something good you don't get there.

Did some shopping today. Will see what the weather is like next week and hope to ship out then.

Box is packed up and ready to roll. Will ship out Monday.
Fuzzy your box (our trade) is ready to roll and is going out on Monday also.

-Cheers

And I predict that Browns will trade away a lot to get some stiff/convict/dud/loser. At least the suspense will be over by October for me :drunk:

How did mark have this much insight so early before the draft? :D

Edit: got my shopping done. Will probably ship on tuesday.

Thanks Lolo! Looks like everything arrived intact. Might have to try one of these out to help get rid of my hangover today :D

lolo_beer.jpg

Tracking provided to @baseballsmitty and should arrive on Thursday.

BTW, I will be updating the first post as packages come in with who has sent beer. I understand that some of us may need a month or so for weather to cooperate but PLEASE try to get at least 1 bomber out to the rightful winner. We all agreed to it so try your best to keep that promise in a timely manner. Cheers all!

We're just had some sweet flooding here haha all I'll be pushed back a wee bit

Looks like I've got a couple more presents that should hit my door today. Can't wait to get home tonight and see all of the goodies!

Wife has them taken into the house. Work just can't end soon enough now - can't wait to see what's waiting for me!

And a sweet haul from finsfan including a couple of homebrews. Looks like maybe a small leak from the cap of the Moo Hoo - can't see any cracked/broken glass but that bottle was wet when I unpacked it.

Dang, the moo hoo is the only one that needed time. Id drink the boulevard sooner then later. Enjoy!

Thanks! Maybe I'll drink the Boulevard while watching the Colts game on Sunday. It'll either be a good celebration or at least high enough alcohol content to drink away my sorrows :D

Not ideal. As of late Friday, it was still saying expected delivery Saturday (yesterday). Hopefully it's somewhere at least slightly above freezing. :(

Tracking.jpg

Yeah - I was watching yesterday and it doesn't seem like it has moved since Friday. Hopefully it shows up unharmed in the next few days.

Back