Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Hello given up on this league? I think you would have had this in the bag even with some trash talk Fins...

Holy crap my team has caught the injury bug- moreno and cruz out for the year - graham is banged up- MY TEAM IS DONE! FIRESALE! FIRESALE! IM SELLING THE FARM!!!

ha but seriously im starting to look at trades so if you all wanna see me one go on and do it!... a few more losses by me and every single one of you will get a trade offer... no on is untradeable... no one

Got a friend that plays that and it's awesome haha I'd much rather run two qbs

Complete bull**** I lose this game. Thanks Tony Homo.lol. On the upside I'm going to Jolly Pumpkin tomorrow and you aren't!!! ;D

Well, I only need TY Hilton to score 23 points tonight to squeak out another victory. That shouldnt be too difficult! ;)

Yea thanks haha. I just backed that up by having the chargers d playing at the same time.

Yea thanks haha. I just backed that up by having the chargers d playing at the same time.

Haha that was a rough week for you. At least you had some good players like Miller and Clay in there for you. The Dolphins didnt completely screw you :D

Miller had been solid this year. And I know it was an off day for rivers so not that worried about it.

Nothing against you Mark but this is the second time he should have lost but people quit maintaining their teams after a couple losses. This thing could be way tighter and exciting if they didn't do that. Could be a four way tight race instead of not. Really aggravating.

Back