Fantasy Football 2014 #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have won if either a) I had started mark Sanchez (second week in a row I can't believe I'm saying that) or b) Eli hadn't shat the bed.

Not my season...

Nothing against you Mark but this is the second time he should have lost but people quit maintaining their teams after a couple losses. This thing could be way tighter and exciting if they didn't do that. Could be a four way tight race instead of not. Really aggravating.

FWIW, I absolutely have not quit managing my team and I knew I'd be sending beer from the 2nd week on. In fact, the beer is already in hand minus one bottle that the brewery "recalled". Win or lose, I still have fun.

I'm clinging on to 4th place for dear life just can't crack the top 3

Dammit I am this isn the one some bad desicions have screwed me haha.

It looks like Mark and I have a lock for the playoffs, but that last spot is going to be a battle this week!

I have to beat Fuzzy twice in a row?! I am not sure Im advancing to the final game. Good luck everyone!

I'm glad my 3 big point scorers are on teams that are all locked in games for their play-off lives. Actually there aren't any teams that shouldn't be playing hard which is nice.

I'm glad my 3 big point scorers are on teams that are all locked in games for their play-off lives. Actually there aren't any teams that shouldn't be playing hard which is nice.

Well, that Jets/Titans game might be a race to the bottom this week, not that anyone in the playoff spots is likely to be starting anyone from either team.

Your welcome by the way

At the time I was actually hesitating not going through with that trade. I really didn't wanna lose Rivers. I'm glad I didn't decline now though! If Bell can get me through the playoffs, I will send you beers. :D

I'll take that go Bell.....within reason so I can win my playoff matchup haha

Did you notice you had a inactive receiver????

He was questionable until Sunday morning and they ruled him out about an hour before the game. I think they should have to declare players active or not 24 hours before kickoff, not 1. Dont they realize how this effects our fantasy teams?! :D

Back