Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pkrath, I checked my local bev warehouse, but they were picked clean.

We'll see if I can hook tflew up. Someone's got to want some Northeast beers.

wooda2008 said:
Someone's got to want some Northeast beers.

Right there with you. I MIGHT have been able to get 2 or 3 of these in Jersey (infact, I just saw the Rye Peach from the Bruery the other day and decided not to buy it). Just waiting for someone to put up some stuff I have cellared/locally available.

Hoplander said:
Right there with you. I MIGHT have been able to get 2 or 3 of these in Jersey (infact, I just saw the Rye Peach from the Bruery the other day and decided not to buy it). Just waiting for someone to put up some stuff I have cellared/locally available.

Where did you see Rye peach? Brick Spirits?

ed5388 said:
Where did you see Rye peach? Brick Spirits?

The Canal's in Hainesport had a crazy sale on Sunday. Picked up a bottle of Sorachi Ace for $6. I'm actually really pissed I didn't buy more, but the discount didn't get taken off until the register so I was getting nervous as my cart was filling up haha

Crossroads might be able to get it if you go in and ask. But they're terrible at calling people back. I had been bugging them for months on fv13 and they never called me when it finally came in.

pkrath84 said:
Dark Lord reg or ba
Cigar City Huna
Goose Island: BCCS (Coffee), Cherry Rye Bourboun County, Vanilla, Rare, etc..
The Abyss
Founders CBS
Alesmith BA Speedway Stout
Surly Darkness
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Hills Farmstead any sour
Russian River Beatification
Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, Sour in the Rye (Peaches), Ichigo Highway
Brooklyn Black Ops
Bells Black Note
BA Plead the 5th

Bump

pkrath84 said:
Here's a bump with an update or 2:

Dark Lord reg or ba
Cigar City Huna
The Abyss
Founders CBS
Surly Darkness
Hills Farmstead any sour
Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, Sour in the Rye (Peaches), Ichigo Highway
Brooklyn Black Ops
Bells Black Note
BA Plead the 5th

Current list bump (cause I was sh it ting up the thread) sorry

Yumm peaches saw they just got some today from cali, goin to buy some lbs tomorrow for a beer thats ready for some sort of fruit.

Weres that list, my poor a$$ almost has enough beer brewed up to make up for only gettin 2 bottles.

Bad news...I underestimated my ability to fulfill this list as well as it should be. It is now back open for whoever wants it.

pkrath84 said:
Man, this community is awesome. Its very exciting to be able to grant someone's wish as well as knowing that so many are ready and willing to grant yours. This place is something else - Love the good vibes

Here's a bump with an update or 2:

Dark Lord reg or ba
Cigar City Huna
The Abyss
Founders CBS
Surly Darkness
Hills Farmstead any sour
Brooklyn Black Ops
Bells Black Note
BA Plead the 5th

Bumped for the next person

Millions of peaches, peaches for free.

Moving to the country gunna eat a lot of
_ _ a _ _ _ s Peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man In a factory downtown If I had my little way, I'd eat peaches every day Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade hehehehehe :p

Back