Beta Testers needed for a '3-Step Mash' spreadsheet with 'Solver' assist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver_Is_Money

Larry Sayre, Developer of 'Mash Made Easy'
Reaction score
I'm looking for a small handful of Beta test volunteers to test out the functionality of a step mash spreadsheet which can be used for Strike water temperature calculation whereby to dough in at the first temperature hold, followed by up to 2 additional tiered mash temperature steps (with these second and third accomplished via the addition of boiling water). PM me if interested. The spreadsheet utilizes the "Solver" feature found within Excel and LibreOffice Calc. It would primarily be used by those who mash in Tun's with no heat source, such as coolers. It uses Solver manually, and contains no macros.

I'm looking for a small handful of Beta test volunteers to test out the functionality of a step mash spreadsheet which can be used for Strike water temperature calculation whereby to dough in at the first temperature hold, followed by up to 2 additional tiered mash temperature steps (with these second and third accomplished via the addition of boiling water). PM me if interested. The spreadsheet utilizes the "Solver" feature found within Excel and LibreOffice Calc. It would primarily be used by those who mash in Tun's with no heat source, such as coolers. It uses Solver manually, and contains no macros.

For Excel users, you may have to enable the Solver in the add ins in Excel options. Just a heads up.

Back