Another 3d Printed Stir Plate - 80mm PC Fan & PWM Controller - Link to Files

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sweet stir plate. I'm thinking about building one out, but not with a 3D printer.

Care to share what size all the holes are that were "cut" into the box?

Thanks!

Install sketchup then click the link to the files for the stir plate and download the .skp files. Use the ruler tool and it will tell you everything you need to know.

Okay I gave in and ordered the Prusa MK2. This will be the most expensive stir plate EVER! :p

Hahaha. Nice man. You will love that machine. There will still be a slight learning curve, but Joseph Prusa and his team have done everything they can to make that printer one of the easiest to use, and crank out extremely nice prints with. They have done a great deal of testing etc... and setup nice slic3r profiles that fit the printer really well.

I couldn't think of anything to ask for Christmas, so I ordered a cheap i3 kit from eBay. I think it was $200.

I cannot wait to get it in, will have to wait until Christmas, so I can tinker with it. I am not expecting A grade prints, but believe that I can get it to a state where it prints decent.

I ordered a E3D V6 hotend and am going to print and assemble the cold end feed mechanism.

I have not even gotten it in yet and have a list of upgrades already. With all the extra parts I have laying around, I should not have to purchase much, if anything else.

Nice!

Great stuff here, did you go with the kit or the pre-assembled?

The kit. I wanted to understand the printer intimately so I figured that was the better way to go about it.

I just received a ship date: Dec 7th. It looks as if their shipping is very fast so I may have it by the 12th.

Latest posts

Back