2015 NCAA Tournament Pool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have sent out PM's to everyone except for 2 people that I am not sure who they are.

In the ESPN bracket they are AHeggen and Oats n' Hoes(al_in_cedar)

I am sure one of these guys is redwing_al and the other ???? Possibly Remmy or Pyg ???

AHeggen = PYG

Let me know where to send you a few of these:

IMG_1835.JPG

Sure, count me in. I haven't won one of these pools in 20 years, I'm due!

thanks for sending... although the password didnt work...

Thanks for saving me from the fall to the bottom guys!

Nice job Jon, you must know the sport. And be a lucky SOB. Enjoy the spoils.

Will be sending you two beers from a small Michigan brewery Friday or Saturday. Congratulations

Thanks Pyg...

The last one is Oats n' Hoes(al_in_cedar) - I am pretty sure this is redwing_al.

@redwing_al

Yep, that's me. I'll be sending a couple Michigan beers next week or whenever I get back in town. I'm in the U.P. on Winter Bre... I mean Spring Break at deer camp! :mug:

Yep, that's me. I'll be sending a couple Michigan beers next week or whenever I get back in town. I'm in the U.P. on Winter Bre... I mean Spring Break at deer camp! :mug:

So REDWING-al, on an unrelated topic, its not looking good for the Stanley cup coming home to Detroit this year

Yes! I won something. First time getting FFF for this guy and they were just too good, I had to share. So sorry if you were expecting a MI brew.

I declared a brown unlabeled box with the contents wrapped and packed so tight it might as well be a lamp shade. Because we pack lamp shades that way. Pays to work in a DC.

Jon, it's on it's way. One HB that I'm told isn't as good as I think it is by people who've never had it, and one Helles from a TX brewery that only distros in TX.

Shoot that stinks...way to take one for the team though by drinking it warm! :)
Congrats again...d*mn duke!

Even though it was not optimal temperature, it was mighty fine. A little darker than I thought it was going to be. Flavors were very nice. Maybe a hint more hop than I'd imagine but this could be one i'd brew up and drink a few of.

Two more hit today. Drcaleb with the 2 Bombers. And speaking of BOMBS. finsfan owes me a new porch. Wasn't this supposed to be only (2) bottles. Ha ha. Thanks for being so generous.

View attachment 271721all bottles and cans arrived safely. Nice packaging guys.

Curse words. I'm gonna take these bracket things more seriously next time. Pretty nice haul.

Back