2015 NCAA Tournament Pool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyobrewer1

Reaction score
Anyone is welcome to join this NCAA bracket pool. We will us ESPN for the format. Rules are as follows.

1. One entry per person
2. One winner.
3. Standard ESPN scoring.
4. Losers will send the winner one 22oz or two 12 oz commercial beer.

Pretty simple and should be pretty fun. If you are interested, simply follow the thread and I will PM you the league ID and password for you to join.

I may be forgetting some info, which we can hash out as we go. Good Luck!

Hoping Ferris can get in! If they can manage to beat the big teams in the WCHA Final Five, they get to go. They underperformed this season, ending middle of the pack, but you know what they say, it's a whole new season now!

Go DAWGS!

Count me in.

Seeing as my Alma Mater is sure to win it all, It will be nice to get the pay off.

Go Great Danes!!!!!!!

My alma mater is there too. I'll get in on the pool, although I have no idea how it works.

Go Wildcats! (that narrows it down to about 5 teams; you might wonder why so many wildcats, but I think after Fighting Cocks was taken they ran out of creative ideas)

Mine's up. I love basketball almost as much as beer, but I am clueless about NCAA ball. I only did this so I can send beer to someone who might actually enjoy it.

Dusted off the magic 8 ball. Bracket picked.

I looked at it and for a second I thought Man, I could win this whole thing. Then I slapped myself the same way I do when I think I might win something in an HBT giveaway. Yea, riiiiiiigggggght.

Any last takers? Got 11 people in there as of right now. Could be a pretty good score for the winner!

Wow, I just learned I dont pay enough attention to basketball haha.

I think I saved my bracket right. It says 0 PPR for me and 1920 for the rest of you, but it might have updated yet.

I have agonized enough on this bracket. I hit submit and sent it along and I will let it go as is, I know some of my picks are duds.
I picked my alma mater to upset a low seed, dont think there is a chance of happening, but it is my alma mater, have to have some blind faith!!!
Which means I probably lost already!

Good luck all!

I copied and pasted the same PM to all three of you. worked for someone 'cause the pool got bigger.

If you typed it, any chance you misread it? It looks like another likely word. All lower case, too.
If you copy and pasted it, any chance that there's a trailing space at the end?

Baylor and IA State already broke my bracket.

And now SMU broke all the way to the Final Four.

Winner gets a quart of Colt 45.

I love the hindsight I have in a broken bracket! Some how watching the highlights I knew all along I made the wrong picks!

I'm fairly happy at 110 pts so far, can't believe LSU let me down

Let's go Spartans

Back