What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X2
600A384B-BDA6-47C1-BBA8-C27FC8ABB404.jpeg

J J Blonde after helping to set up part of the small town agricultural trade show which has been held annually in the metropolis of Harlem, MT since 1949. My family has been involved with this production almost since the beginning. Our son and DIL are the co-chairs of the committee which organizes the event and are the 3rd generation of our small clan to put on this show.
6047841E-3727-401C-86CE-6A914815A18A.jpeg

Another Indiana sour:
050611D0-41F3-42B2-8969-C6D878E4B54F.jpeg

This one doesn't do it for me either. It mostly takes like alcoholic wood (in kind of a good way, but still: alcoholic wood). If you know of a great sour from Indiana, Illinois, or Michigan (or other great beers from these states), please chime in with this thread.

Last edited:
Kettlehouse Muley Buck Mosaic IPA after plowing snow all afternoon.
4FEB2615-87A7-43F4-81D9-B6D1FA39B23B.jpeg

This is a new seasonal from Kettlehouse, released last year. It was part of a variety pack and one I hadn’t had before. Mosaic is one of my favorite hops and I really like this one.

about a decade ago I visited or called most of the local liquor stores that sold the blond and asked them to get this. It took awhile but it worked. :) Now is seems to have gone from my area.:(
Sorry to hear that, maybe if you called again they'd be willing to stock up on it once more? Or perhaps attempt to brew a clone or make something similar yourself? Not trying to be a smart ass here, just throwing around suggestions. :)
I'm just starting to realise myself that I'm quite lucky to have a relatively decent beer selection at my local store, they've really upped their game in the last decade or so.

Back