Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cape Brewing said:
yeah... no team who leads the league in wins should be considered good.

dead-on...

dynamite analysis.

Do you wear a hockey heltmet on the little bus or do they let you go without it?

Glad to see you're coming to your senses cape!

What is going on this offseason its really bringing out the lowest level of smack talk. We will only tolerate one Hoppy per thread.

Hey cape guess what?

Pats suck bwahahahaha I'm hilarious

Ok punity,

The 9ers are the best team ever, all other teams shouldn't bother showing up...there! I'm so funny! Did you see what I did there? I just said my team is better than yours! That makes me funny!

How is that poor grammar? "You" is the subject that is being addressed and "I know wears a..." is the statement.

The grammar is perfectly fine. He's just too retarded to understand it.

"Hey mawww!!! This here fella done used a sentence structure I ain't done reckon I heard before! Him stupid and I goes to laugh on these here intro-webs!!!! Hee-yuck!!!"

Since everyone here loves when I post pictures and I know you're all secret Dick Sherman fans...
523582_600297183332717_833910918_n.jpg

With his paycheck he d@mn well oughta be. That said, I'm far less of an a$$hat than he is so I figure it roughly evens itself out so long as I'm content being poor.

I,for one, LOVE it when people hate on Sherman...I mean just because it fuels him to destroy all of your QBs' passer ratings.

Adderall got nuthin on shoulder chips.

With his paycheck he d@mn well oughta be. That said, I'm far less of an a$$hat than he is so I figure it roughly evens itself out so long as I'm content being poor.

Look, I'm not saying that NFL league minimums, incentives, possible endorsements and the like are chump change...I also am sure that dude will get a nice deal in the next year and a half....

That statement shows that people who rip on Sherman don't follow the Seahawks at all. Sherman earns a 5th round pick's rookie deal. Its south of 500k. Every hawk fan here in Washington remembers the pleasant surprise of Sherman working out when the starters went down including vets and guys drafted above him.

Seahawks>You.

I don't remember seeing anyone hate on Sherman because they thought he wasn't a decent cornerback. I think people Hate on him because he's a fckin punk who talks like he's got ten years of a Hall of Fame career under his belt. He's had one good year and he's power jerking off, fire-hose spraying jizz all over himself every time he makes a fckin tackle. If any Seahawk fan ever met Sherman "in his hood", they would immediately piss themselves, roll up the window, lock the door and drive away as fast as possible but since he is on the one Seahawk team in the last... what... 20 years that didn't absolutely suck camel balls, all of a sudden Sherman is a super cool guy. Pfft. Please. Dude is a Compton thug with one decent season under his belt to go along with a pile of "everyone look at me!!! I'm a total dchebag!!!" moments.

Back