Bay Area Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have recent experience receiving beer shipments from overseas, specifically Belgium? I’ve been out of the loop and I know there were a lot of problems with beer getting rejected coming in to California.

Anyone have recent experience receiving beer shipments from overseas, specifically Belgium? I’ve been out of the loop and I know there were a lot of problems with beer getting rejected coming in to California.

Etre's DHL option, though pricey at 2x normal shipping, seems to work for myself and everyone I've talked to so far (some mentions on DDT). My package even went through LAX and no issues.

Faction was a ton of fun yesterday. The clouds vanished, so I was worried it would be packed. But there was no wait when we got there, and plenty of open tables when we left.

I imagine it's going to be ridiculous trying to get into a brewery when summer weather lands in earnest.

Faction was a ton of fun yesterday. The clouds vanished, so I was worried it would be packed. But there was no wait when we got there, and plenty of open tables when we left.

I imagine it's going to be ridiculous trying to get into a brewery when summer weather lands in earnest.
We checked out Wondrous briefly on Saturday afternoon. Really enjoyed the helles and 2 10 Euros. Really nice looking bar inside. Def a welcome addition to the area.

We checked out Wondrous briefly on Saturday afternoon. Really enjoyed the helles and 2 10 Euros. Really nice looking bar inside. Def a welcome addition to the area.

That's next on my list. Brian is the only bartender I know who says, "Arbitrator!" and is actually happy to see me.

****, is he faking it for tips?

Back