Young aspiring indiana brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekendbrewr

Reaction score
Currently attending school at The Chefs Academy after a five year stint in the Marine Corps where I started my brewing hobby. My tastes are big porters and stouts which I currently have on tap at home. I'm looking for any homebrewers near Zionsville to do some AG GLAD TO BE APARTMOF THIS GROUPeaching

Stupid phone. Looking for some AG teaching near Zionsville. So glad to be apart of this community!

Welcome! I live near Speedway. Are you all-grain brewer? I don't do alot of stouts, looking to do Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout clone on here soon. I did a brown porter last year which turned out nice but probably too sweet.

Thanks for your service in the Marines, I was at a Marine base in Iraq, but Army.

I am partial. My first one was a non-success. But that was my fault. The second AG I did was good but I know I could easily improve with someone telling me what I don't do wrong and someone to help me figure out some of the computer stuff.

Hello,

I went to art institute in 2008.
I am huge into beers and brewing as well as cooking.
I live at near 86th and lafayette, and if you live in zionsville you will know where that is.
I would love to have someone close who would enjoy trading brews. If that interests you then PM me.

Back