Yeah Baby!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The weather here in the 'burbs of Philadelphia is great. 2 straight day of 80+ degree weather yesterday hit 90 and today came pretty close. I planted the Fuggles, Willamette, and Kent Golding today. Those are the three rhizomes i got this year. The Willamette, and EKG were growing great out of their pots both over 1 foot long but the EKG was bigger. The fuggles has yet to grow but when i transplanted it it did hase some growth from the rhizome. The Fuggles i got last year(the only one that came up) is doing great, almost 3ft. long so im not worried about it. They say that the chance of the last frost won't come until early May, but im not to worried cause of the warm weather, ifd it gets that low i will cover with trash bags or beer boxes. I have plenty of both:ban:

Sounds great. I got some golding growing this year. By the way, I think once they are moved out of Kent, they are no longer east kent golding, they are just goldings.

Back