Would anybody want some midwest beers for Pliny the Elder?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prc

Reaction score
Having listened to people sing the praises of Pliny the elder in reviews and all the way up to Dawson and Keeler on Brewing TV, I have developed an absurd need to procure this particular beer. As human nature goes, we covet what we can't have and we don't get Pliny here in the fridgid confines of Minnesota. We do have a great selection of beers, but some of the smaller breweries west of the Rockies don't get here and we are forced into cyber-panhandling for certain beers. It is with that spirit that I beg of you, Brother, can you spare a Pliny?

Obviously, Surly is readily available as is Bell's, a lot of Founder's, Deschutes, Big Sky, Boulder, Averey, Tallgrass etc, etc. We also have some new breweries here that are doing some really good stuff: Fulton, Brau Brothers. And New Glarus, while not sold in Minnesota is just a shor trip away to Hudson, WI. Long Story short, we have a lot of good beer here and I would be very happy to trade any of it for a few fresh Plinys. Help a dude out!

Cheers.

6 pack, with shipping included = about $8 per beer. If you can't get it where you live, that's not too out of whack.

Last time I ordered from MoreWines, the Pliny was fresh as can be - it had been bottled something like 3 weeks before I had it in my hand. Cheers!

Back