Wished I'd thought of this earlier!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toaffer

Reaction score
Hello there peeps,Im into Day three of my test brews of 5 G's pear cider & 5 G's Real Ale,Its been 3 years since my 1st attempt and It never clicked that I should scout about forums before i got cracking,the kits are bubbling away nicely so winging it payed off! :rockin: Looking forward to hearing from you, hints tips etc yours - Toaffer

Bad first run? My first "beer" was one of those lousy bag-beers. Made me decide to do it right, that was eight years and about 50 batches ago.

Thanks for the welcome guys ,Im hooked already,got myself a Finlandia Pear & Apple cider mix kit,an Austrailian I.P.A.kit and a Mexican Cerveza kit yesteray! the original pear cider has almost been completely oblitorated (8 litres left) but the Real Ales a respectable stockpile though! bottled the remains to free up my kegs for two of the afore mention kits so once there done your talkin 15 Gallons of H.B and 1 kit in reserve....ya dancer!

Welcome to the forum. Wow!!! I just thought that right out of the womb you Scots brewed beer. Guess I'd better get out more. LOL!!!

Back