Why hello everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibrewzza

Reaction score
My name is Derek. I'm a college senior studying exercise physiology with aspirations to be in the field of orthotics and prostetics in a few short years.

I LOVE beer, as I hope everyone on this forum does. Unlike most college students, I cannot stand the cheap stuff. I tend to gravitate towards craft and micro breweries, rather than Bud and that junk. A nice, smooth IPA in the range around 60 IBUs generally catches my interest the most. I'm drinking a Lagunitas Maximus Ale at the moment actually.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up the hobby (obsession?) of brewing recently and am just about to bottle my second batch, some PSA IPA, a kit from Brewer's Best. Thus far, it's going well.

Anyways, I'm pretty active in other forums related to guns (I'm a huge hobbyist shooter/hunter), cars (I fix them to save me money), and tobacco pipes (oddly enough, I love woodworking and I make them and occasionally smoke them as well).

I look forward to meeing y'all!

Oh yeah, my "brewery" name is DiBrewzza's. It's a play on my last name!

Welcome! How do you makes pipes? That's interesting.

Quite simply actually, buy the wood from ebay, the stem as well. Drill the holes, shape with a lathe, sander, and rasp, then sand to the preferred finish!

photo.JPG

Back