Who wants rhizomes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys...I see some payments in my Paypal account, but I'm having a hard time knowing who's who. Please include your HBT nick with your order details. If you paid me and didn't include that information just shoot me a pm

I'm also down for all, if you still have them. I need your paypal address. Can you send in a flat rate box or envelope.

What a first post this one.
Hopefully I'm not too late. Let me know otherwise. But. Yes please! Two of each of whatever's left if they're still hanging out in a way that makes that possible.

Should supply and patience hold up, would like a couple of each.

Thanks.

Update: Will be shipping rhizomes today to those who have paid. I will post tracking numbers once I have them.

I added five names to the active list that I will PM shortly...

goo-gone(paid)
GarageDweller
annatron(paid)
Cbaddad(paid)
ChefRex(paid)
Jon_TWR(paid)
Jayhem(paid)
JonGrafto(paid)
WERiggs(paid)
mrkrausen(paid)
1fast636
J-Pizzel(paid)
gaswaf
NeutronBoy
WAORGANY
monkey50187(paid)
Leadpencil
zero_gabe
winterc

Sorry just got your PM today and I see that I was up there on your list. You can remove me and send them to someone else. I'm having trouble with my paypal account at the moment. Thanks

Update: added more names and PMs. What's left: 30 Saaz and 18 Willamette. Nugget is gone. All of those who paid, aside from mrkrausen who paid after I shipped the first batch, have rhizomes in route!

i'm sure your box is full, but i never received your info via pm. i did pm you earlier today to check in. i will send the $$ and addy as soon as i receive info.

Update: added more names and PMs. What's left: 30 Saaz and 18 Willamette. Nugget is gone. All of those who paid, aside from mrkrausen who paid after I shipped the first batch, have rhizomes in route!

:rockin::ban::rockin::ban::)

Update: Will be shipping rhizomes today to those who have paid. I will post tracking numbers once I have them.

I added five names to the active list that I will PM shortly...

goo-gone(paid)
GarageDweller
annatron(paid)
Cbaddad(paid)
ChefRex(paid)
Jon_TWR(paid)
Jayhem(paid)
JonGrafto(paid)
WERiggs(paid)
mrkrausen(paid)
1fast636
J-Pizzel
gaswaf
NeutronBoy

If I made the list, I will send the paypal payment ASAP. I can't help but be excited about this.:ban:

Everyone who has paid has rhizomes in the mail. Shipping may be delayed with the winter storms reeking havoc in the sw. At this point anyone who pays gets rhizomes. The offer has been on table long enough. Pm me and I'll get you the info. Willamette is running low as I put three in some orders due to their condition. I only want to make one more trip to the post office so get em while their hot!

I'll be planting my rhizomes in small pots and placing on my deck until they are a few inches tall. I still have to finish my hop planting bed near the garden! Come on March!

Alright folks; I sent 17 packages total and am completely out of rhizomes. Almost 100 distributed all over the country. I am curious about the strength of the Willamette rhizomes. They were quite different than the saaz rhizomes. I think the success rate on the Willamette rhizomes could be significantly less than the Saaz. But then again, I really don't know much about it. This is my first time cutting rhizomes, so it will be interesting seeing how the plants fare.

Thanks folks. Enjoy your new plants!

Look what I got in the mail today.

image-1455802927.jpg

Woohoo! Got mine in the mail today.

Thanks again. Can't wait to put them in the ground this weekend.

Got mine last night and will plant them this weekend!

Interesting. I'm in VA and did not get mine on Thursday. Must be because I live in the country. I'm sure it will be here today!

Going to get mine planted in pots till they get a few inches high and then transplant to pot...I mean hop garden. :mug:

Rhizomes just got in!! How do you recomend I plant these? Vertically or horizontally?

zero_gabe said:
Rhizomes just got in!! How do you recomend I plant these? Vertically or horizontally?

Also does any one have any good links or forums here on how to maintain and ensure my hops grow healthy?

Latest posts

Back