Where the heck is East Alton???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brigg

Reaction score
Hello to all here! I have been "lurking" here for a while...and finally decided to register, so that I can actively participate in and benefit from the great bunch of folks here that seem to be so forthcoming with their experiences and knowledge.

I am still a relatively novice brewer...brewed a dozen or so batches all have been extract or partial mashes. I really want to learn All grain...though...and hope to glean what I need to make the leap here.

FYI...East Alton Illinois is just across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, MO.

Im a die-hard Blues fan...GO BLUES!

It's nice to be part of this forum!
Regards,
Brigg

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Arturo - I know that "Fast Eddies" is legendary....at least around these parts....but all the way out in Cali??? I'm thinking that you must be a Transplant out there!!!

Kuelhof - Thanks...its nice to hear from a "neighbor"!

Cheesecake - How'd you like the Cam Jansen vs, Jon Scott fight the other night? Jansen had a strategy of pummeling Scotts fist with his face until Scott wore himself out! Gotta give him points for raw nerve though!! ;^)

Thanks again to all! I think I can learn a lot here!
Cheers
Brigg

I went to High School in Roxanna. I used to go to East Alton almost everyday to work and visit my girlfriend. I graduated from SIUE, became a jobbie, and moved all over the world (I haven't been to East Alton since 1985).

Welcome aboard!

Back