What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, I clean out empty rental properties after last year's college kids move out & before this year's college kids move in.

:(

I am the guy you bring your computer to after you went to that one site, you know which one I am talking about. Yes computer repair, thus my account name, okiepc. :mug:

Fleet scheduler for a large electric company. Going to school for a certification in financial management and BS in Business. Started as a mechanic before the military was still a mechanic in the military. Always saw that as funny. Did the same same job just on cooler stuff lol...

Was a golf course superintendent and gm for 20 years. Now have an enhineering firm and chemical application company. Soon to have a farmhouse brewery.

I have been a wealth manager now for over 20 years now. Started at the bottom and now I own my own firm.

If anyone up here wants help with any question just message me and I will help you for free. I mean that too. :mug:

John Maierhofer

co-owner of 2 retail shops that specialize in intimate wear & pleasure toys. Worked for the old owner for 16yrs then bought him out. Wanna shop? Enter 'carboy' at checkout & save 20%.

Saw a few others early in the thread, then jumped to the end. Music Educator in training, orchestral focus. Play double bass for my instrument. Moonlighting in Security to pay the rent.

I'm a stay at home dad to a 26 month old until late August then back to the federal govt as an economist...hoping to find something so I can avoid cubicle life.

Tech support for a DIY electronics company. I suppose after building my own speakers , working on my own cars etc, making my own beer was just going to have to happen.

I do a lot things... However, I just got laid off today. I'll take a week off and then start looking.

Back