What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supply Chain Logistics for the past six years. Though I was a network engineer for 15 years prior to that.

Coastie for three more years then I have to grow up and find a real job!

Are you kidding me? I'm fixing stuff ALL THE TIME! Seriously, they should just pay me the wages for nurse, maintenance, and biomedical engineering.

When there is an issue I call maintenance immediately lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Not sure if I'm the only one but I'm a blacksmith/farrier/horseshoer all the same thing just used to no one knowing blacksmiths shoe horses sometimes or asking what's a farrier?? I call myself a blacksmith because like I was taught if I don't have the tool or I want to make some cool metal crap I start a fire and make it

Ha! At 74, needless to say, I am retired from teaching mathematics, physics, and general science to our 10th through 12th grade students of high school. What a blast that was. One student in particular stands out in my memory. She was exceedingly gifted in mathematics. passed the ACT with a perfect score and the calculus advanced placement with one miss. She declined a four year scholarship to Stanford to marry a redneck local that could hardly spell his name. I am so glad to be out of our educational system.

Whole foods bakery ATL, bass player, scratch dj and urban cyclist.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Is there any way to create a poll for this thread? I'm seeing a lot of teachers, blacksmiths, and engineers. I'd be neat to see a percent put to this 900+ thread.

Graduated Mechanical Engineer

Industrial Water Engineer by day, innovator by night. Outdoors man and Christian by soul.

IT???
Like this???

IT.JPG

Naval Officer - shipdriving type

Former Navy enlisted FC2 - missile firing type.

Since then I've been an equipment tech in the semiconductor industry and am currently employed as a maintenance mechanic at a large international yogurt company.

I'm a sales rep that happens to sell radioactivity... no really - i do!

Also a mom, cook, gardener, and the brewer of the house.

Apprentice IT Engineer, or as my job title would put it, Apprentice Junior IT Systems Engineer which sounds more impressive lol

Former Navy enlisted FC2 - missile firing type.

Since then I've been an equipment tech in the semiconductor industry and am currently employed as a maintenance mechanic at a large international yogurt company.
Must... resist... joke... involving... yogurt-cannon!

Back