What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy, repair, and sell helicopter parts. ...Of course from the looks of my front yard right now, I could be accused of being a purple flower and wild onion farmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have been in the construction field for 27 years -I'm F'n getting old! I researched homebrewing for over two years and one day I was cleaning out the work shed (barn) and saw an old igloo cube cooler and made a mash tun complete with copper manifold with some scrap copper.

I have a home made stir box made from a small electric fan connected to an old dimmer switch pulled from a job complimented with a one gallon glass jug that used to contain apple cider. Drop in a 1.5" stirbar and makes a great batch of yeast.

Also found an old chest freezer in the barn (gotta love the barn) that someone must have abandoned when they moved. Painted it black and rigged it up with a STC-1000 and now I have 4 of a possible 8 kegs chilled and gassed.

My LHBS is Rebel Brewer and I started right out with all grain and after about 6 months and 14-15 batches I no longer have have to rely solely on my good looks and charm to be a hit at parties.

One day I may post pics of my ghetto setup. -peace :beard:

Dispatch Coordinator of a HVAC manufacturer/servicer.

Future Nano-brewery owner

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Aviation Electronics Technician for the U.S. Navy. 8 years! Cheers

Nice. I was in the Canadian Airforce as an Avionics technician for 8 years.

I since left, went back to school etc etc and am a corporate controller for an investment firm. Still miss the good old days and the uniform!

Cheers

Dairy processor/pasteurizer. Not really sure what my official title is but what I tell friends is that I am the equivalent to a head brewer in the milk industry

Family business owner. My dad is 92 (Original owner) and STILL insist on working on stuff part of every day. Then again, he looks like a 60 year old in a 90 year old body. Can't blame him. :D

Physical Therapist. Not a bad gig.

Father, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Michigan Alumnus, Home Brewer

I am a career Army officer lucky enough to have lived in/visited some of the best beer regions in the world: Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Colorado.

I'm an importer/exporter, an architect, a marine biologist, an aspiring bra and latex salesman, and a sitcom writer

Working on being a police officer for a few cities once I graduate. I basically applied to every city with decent weather and big snowy mountains to look at.

Back