what the hell with green beer?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scsi

Reaction score
Why is it when I tell someone I'm making a beer for St Pat's day, everyone tells me I need to make it green. And I kinda want to slap them.

/rant

they're goobers, and don't really realize it's more about irish than "green". if they want green, make a stout, and hand them a green food coloring (after spilling some on their shoes)

Put blue food coloring in it, they will figure out the joke within the next 24 hours... *snicker*

I actually want to do this because I am having a party. Anybody know how to make it green when I keg it?

If they want green beer, give them green beer.

Brew a batch maybe 4? days before, add green food coloring, and tell them, "This is real green beer!"

Let the intestinal hilarity begin!

My beer will be green. Give em what they want! My beer is not meant to please me its meant to please my customers.

Green beer, green beads, green clover pasties , drunken college girls FTMFW.... I embrace the silly traditions.

and DO NOT PUT green beer in your keg unless you want to replace, orings, tubing, and anything else it touches along the way.

-=Jason=-

Put blue food coloring in it, they will figure out the joke within the next 24 hours... *snicker*

:D

:off: We were sitting around at basic training doing some sort of problem solving exercise and one of the dudes just stood up and started asking.

"I'm going to go ahead and ask. Is anyone else having green poo? If not, I think I need to go see the doc. I'm a little scared."

Everyone else: "Me too! I thought I was sick!"

We narrowed it down to the blue powerade they were forcing us to drink at every meal. See, we solved a problem! Still got dropped for push-ups for being off topic.

Back