What music are you listening to now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drunkensatyr said:
Hard Act To Follow - Split Endz
Would that be on the greatest hits? Gotta love Six Months in a Leaky Boat, or Message to My Girl...

Walk Through The Fire - Peter Gabriel

Naw, I listen to RadioNigel.com all day. I do have the album, but not listening to it right now.

Fugazi's "13 Songs" album. I love this record to no end and I seem to go back to it on my ipod constantly.

Drunkensatyr said:
Strangelove - Depeche Mode
I'm have been sitting here watching all your tunes listed and saying to myself,"This guy listens to all the stuff I enjoy, has to be same age/era of fan." Just checked and you're 10 years younger. You must have a sibling who's somewhere around HS class of '85-'88 that turned you on to all the "modern rock".

ma2brew said:
I'm have been sitting here watching all your tunes listed and saying to myself,"This guy listens to all the stuff I enjoy, has to be same age/era of fan." Just checked and you're 10 years younger. You must have a sibling who's somewhere around HS class of '85-'88 that turned you on to all the "modern rock".
Nope not at all. :) Most of my first memorys are from listening to the radio. Never grew out of the 80's music. I listen to all kinds of music (Industrial, EBM, Goth, New Wave, Rock, Classic Rock, Classical) but I keep gravitating back to this stuff.

Chelsea - Elvis Costello

typing too long

Pump It Up - Elvis Costello

I Love Block Party Fridays on Radio Nigel

Drunkensatyr said:
Nope not at all. :) Most of my first memorys are from listening to the radio. Never grew out of the 80's music. I listen to all kinds of music (Industrial, EBM, Goth, New Wave, Rock, Classic Rock, Classical) but I keep gravitating back to this stuff.

Chelsea - Elvis Costello

typing too long

Pump It Up - Elvis Costello

I Love Block Party Fridays on Radio Nigel
Classic. Got a link to this Radio Nigel? Sounds like he/they are using my vinyl collection...:cool:

Where the Streets Have No Name - U2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the greatest songs ever!

Rock-a-bye your bear - The wiggles

No, I'm not kidding. My son loves that ****. He's two. Then again, he also likes a couple of weezer songs so that's not bad...

Back