What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6029.jpg

Jason Alden because he rocks Country!!

IMG_6052.jpg

Low Cash Cowboys on YouTube.

Remember the day when my kids had
One of these and I added a 2nd 12 volt battery and switched out the motor.

They became instant drifters and I could not even catch them on my cruiser bike it went so fast!

Everything can be made Better. [emoji482]

Addicted to serius jam on now that its 100% Phish radio, really cool since they started that. Can just turn it on and let it go

I’ve been listening to a little Mercy Me lately. And have been moving toward country! I like a lot of stuff that’s on The Highway (Sirius).

Storm Weather Shanty Choir has been in heavy rotation of late.

I know this song from my yute, but can't remember why. Suspiciously think it was a warm up song my 7th grade choir teacher used, she was a bit of a free spirit. Pretty sure she left out some verses. ;)

Holy crap! My coworker sent me this song this morning. Great freaking song!

I agree. It has a great "groove". I've been playing guitar since 1971...I'm 64 now. Ever since I retired (over 8 years ago) I made a goal to learn 1 new song every week. This week it's "Do It Again".

I don't always meet my goals, but I do try. Sometimes I'll get in 3. When I say "new song", I mean old songs that I never learned, they're new for me.

I agree. It has a great "groove". I've been playing guitar since 1971...I'm 64 now. Ever since I retired (over 8 years ago) I made a goal to learn 1 new song every week. This week it's "Do It Again".

I don't always meet my goals, but I do try. Sometimes I'll get in 3. When I say "new song", I mean old songs that I never learned, they're new for me.
Props to you for your dedication to the guitar. I tried guitar lessons when I was younger but they didn't "take." :(

The song "Do it Again," released in 1972 when I was a young teen, has been a long time favorite of mine.

The following link is to a fascinating deconstruction of the song. You can hear isolated tracks of just the guitar, just the bass, the vocals, keys, etc. You have to largely ignore the banter between tracks, some of it interesting, but much of it annoying. If you enjoy this one poke around on the site, there's a bunch of other songs they breakdown. Enjoy.

https://podfanatic.com/podcast/christian-hand-song-breakdowns/episode/steely-dan-do-it-again

Back