What are you drinking...right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water at the moment. DON'T HIT ME, DUDE!

I had a Spring Bock (seasonal beer from Carolina Brewing Co) with dinner, and just finished one of my IPAs about 30 minutes ago (tossed a fresh cone of Columbus into the glass, yum).

SWMBO had a couple of IPAs and is asleep on the couch. What a wuss!

-walker

today i transferred most of my beer from under the bed to the fridge, so im drinking what didnt fit convienently in the designated beer area, which is about 12 cascade pale ales, and a few boston ales.

i stopped after two cpa's cuz i got to get up by 6, and go to school then work till like 9...

Imperial Walker said:
Water at the moment. DON'T HIT ME, DUDE!

I had a Spring Bock (seasonal beer from Carolina Brewing Co) with dinner, and just finished one of my IPAs about 30 minutes ago (tossed a fresh cone of Columbus into the glass, yum).

SWMBO had a couple of IPAs and is asleep on the couch. What a wuss!

-walker

'sall good bro....

After this AB, I think I'm in the mood for a Brooklyn chocolate stout, and then heading to bed. I got off work a half hour ago and I'm in the mood to partay, but...I want to be up early so I can brew and get the rest of the "ingredients for my brew stand......

Todays menu - consumed
1 Pint of Chaos IPA Homebrew
1 22oz Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA

I've been painting and watching B-Ball. Going to take a shower and pop open the 17.7oz Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout to reward myself for a job well done.

Wife's out of town. Yesterday was Paulaner Hefe, Duvel (yuck, I agree Sam) and enough Chaos IPA I lost count :tank:.

desertBrew said:
Todays menu - consumed

I've been painting and watching B-Ball. Going to take a shower and pop open the 17.7oz Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout to reward myself for a job well done.

Wife's out of town. Yesterday was Paulaner Hefe, Duvel (yuck, I agree Sam) and enough Chaos IPA I lost count :tank:.

Racer 5.....great stuff....

I want Chaos!!! :rockin:

Did you watch that Winthrop/TN finish? Great game!

I'm taking the last sip of a nice Toasty American Red right now, and I'm going to go fill up my Chimay glass with a New Belgium Biere de Mars. I was going to buy another six pack of that delicious Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, but it's all gone....(sob)

well i just finished a Fullers London Porter and am drinking a Lion Stout currently. I have been looking for that Fullers for a long time as I love Porters and have only heard good things. Lion Stout is pretty good as well, don't know if its my favorite stout, but good none the less.

Same here with the coffee thing. Actually going for another in a minute. Got to work at 6am this morning so that I could justify banging out early to grab a couple pints. Also have some Murphy's Stout and some Young's double Chocolate Stout chilling at home, as well as my Banshee's Brother. Also going to sample some of my stouts tonight- another Mobil-1 and the new and probably not done yet Angry Simon Coffee Cream Stout. Also going to sample the raspberry tonight as well.

Not that my mind is on beer or anything today........

I'm having a white russian for breakfast, while I chill a cream stout in the fridge. On St. Patrick's day a home office is a good thing. :)

WATER_COFFEE_COFFEE_WATER until 6:00 pm then

stout stout with dinner then
off to foothills brewpub for some kkill-er double IPA then

water and advil!

desertBrew said:
Todays menu - consumed

Ok, I got to say that the Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout was not my cup of tee (or beer). Has a sourish taste to it. Is that the style or did I get a bad bottle that maybe sat in the Tucson desert sun? Racer 5 was great though.

Baron von BeeGee said:
Yeah, SWMBO works from home and was putting a noticeable dent in my stockpile until I knocked her up. Problem solved! I knew I got that degree for something.

that some funny **** there, Beeg.

Baron von BeeGee said:
Yeah, SWMBO works from home and was putting a noticeable dent in my stockpile until I knocked her up. Problem solved!
Looking down at my belly, I'm wondering if I don't have the same problem as your swimbo. :eek: No, I remember...I got clipped after #3. :D

And just to re-re-jack this thread...I'm sipping the 1st bottle of my Sam Adam's Cream Stout clone...mmm, mmm, good. :)

I sipped some of my Weihenstephan clone last night...seems to be coming along nicely. I think it may have just a bit more carbing to do, but not much. However, I'm looking forward to doing the Aventinus because the Weihenstephan just lacks malt complexity (which I suppose is fine). I might try a Franzi clone the next time I do a hefe since they're a wee bit maltier.

Just finished a 22 of Imperial Pelican Ale. It was stuck truck day at the construction site. Three of the four contractors got stuck AND the truck with the roof trusses got stuck twice. Took them 5 1/2 hours to get up my driveway and 20 minutes to deliver the trusses! I've got about 1/2 mile of new ruts (some are three feet deep) in the driveway and yard and I'm really hoping the water line isn't busted.

I think a Roque Mocha Porter clone is up next.

Tapped my Irish Ales...smooth...crystal clear...closing my eyes and I'm back in Kilkenny!:drunk: (How long will ye be staying wit' us dis time Mr. E?...'till I'm seeing Leprechans, my good man, 'til I'm seeing Leprechans!!!:drunk:)

It's a she, and she outranks me. I'm about to finish it off and make some real coffee!

Five more hours and it's SNPA time. :D

Hey SwAMi75, no problem. I'm currently worikng at Randolph AFPC..Contr..
I'm supporting your HR ..just give me her SSN and You'll out rank her.:D

..just kidiing on the SSN :cross:

SwAMi75 said:
Oh believe me, the pot I'm about to make is going to be punishing. :rockin:
I was down at Hood for 3 weeks in Dec. I had a keg of my HB with me as well as a case of assorted bottles...you missed out! I returned in Jan for a week.

Who are you with? I fielded some Paladins to the 1, 2, 3/82 FA. I was with A 1/82 way back in '73-'74.:D

I just fielded the 5/82 (Bliss) a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be going to Stewart 3X this year (3 weeks each time) and once to Benning.

Sudster, if you run into a SMSgt Obermeyer, tell him Sam said hi. He was my boss at Ft Drum. He's now the enlisted assigments guy for our career field.

Bill....wish I had some hb with me but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I'm with the USAF weather squadron here.

SwAMi75 said:
Sudster, if you run into a SMSgt Obermeyer, tell him Sam said hi. He was my boss at Ft Drum. He's now the enlisted assigments guy for our career field.

Bill....wish I had some hb with me but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I'm with the USAF weather squadron here.
If I ever get back that way I'll send you an email to let you know.

SwAMi75 said:

I think I know the guy..I'll go up there and say you said Hey.

SwAMi75 said:

I'm a GS-12, equivalent to a Major, or so says my Geneva Convention Card. I guess I outrank both of you so...I'll cancel her order for ya and you'll be safe!:D

Bill, what's up with all the accronyms in your inventory list. I'm at the point where I can't tell what your doing anymore. Damn Life'r, your career field has spilled into your beer naming conventions.

:rockin: :D

Back