What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you were working? I always debate if that beer is worth the $18 for the 4-pack

I can't help it I was only 10 minutes away from here. My truck practically drove itself over here. Who am I to pass that up?
It's good. I like to get it on tap when it's released, but don't think I would ever pick up a four pack of it. Not for the price.

Coffee at work. Hard to drink hot coffee when its already 85* out. Looking at a house to rent today, would drop my commute from 80 miles a day to 15.

Frontier. I am surprised. This is a definitely doable. More money for beer :ban:

QUOTE]

Frontier is where its at man; if you didn't want to use all those miles. Who needs to travel luxuriously when you have a no frills, pay to use the rest room, airline?
They are really the only reason we made it to Disney back in February and really nudged us along again for October. Dirt. Cheap. Airfare.
For less then the cost of a bus ticket lol

Last edited by a moderator:
never had one.... what do they taste like?

images

What what what???? Northerns

They are delicious. They must be nice and spicey. I have multiple boils every year. They are kinda mini-lobsters with shirmp texture.

If you are not crying and your nose is not running. They are not hot enough.

Back