What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Prairie Vanilla noir to end the drinking for the concert and this one isnt infected

So I took someone from the office to buy a bottle of wine today, (I get a discount) and while I was browsing the beer, she noticed that Prairie was $10 for a 12 oz. I've only had a sample of Bomb!, but I was able to inform her that it's totally worth it.

Who came up with the brilliant idea to do total evacuation drills at health care facilities? I would punch that MFer in the mouth right about now.

I can't speak to that. However, I was at the gym (at my former work) one morning and a "fire drill" happened. I was the only mother****er out in the front of the building in workout gear.....and it was cold as ****. I, too, blame Obama. :tank:

A few weeks ago we had a big fire on the third floor in a parking garage of a high rise about 5 cars involved with residents and offices from floors 7-20. Smoke had gotten into a few of the floors as far up as the 17th floor. We found people hiding in there cubicles because they were told they would get in trouble for leaving. WTF. We damn near had to carry them down stairs and have cops stand by the stairs on the ground floor to keep people from going back inside

Hyro samples of hi Nelson. I would say I nailed the color. Shooting for maroon. Wifes gradation party this weekend
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432856480.494211.jpg

WIPA from @SupervisingChildren. Dang, that is good, Greg! So
much better than the WTF kolsch I had earlier. You and I need to talk recipes. (Pic complete with youngest's head)

I have a scout meeting to take the eldest to shortly, thankfully SWMBO is on pickup duty.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Water. Daughter's softball game is almost over....

A few weeks ago we had a big fire on the third floor in a parking garage of a high rise about 5 cars involved with residents and offices from floors 7-20. Smoke had gotten into a few of the floors as far up as the 17th floor. We found people hiding in there cubicles because they were told they would get in trouble for leaving. WTF. We damn near had to carry them down stairs and have cops stand by the stairs on the ground floor to keep people from going back inside

Hyro samples of hi Nelson. I would say I nailed the color. Shooting for maroon. Wifes gradation party this weekend
View attachment 281005

roll tide

Hofbrau Maibock. I get this and just one other example of the style distributed here every Spring in a pretty good sized brewing city.

Latest posts

Back