What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smutty nose Rye Ipa.

Would be drinking some Surly Wet, but the Fed ex driver decided not to come tonight. Bull****! . I have been here since 6:00pm and at 6:53 he "attempted to deliver" the package. No knock, no truck, no attempted delivery slip on the door. He was lazy and didn't come. I called within minutes of this happening and the call center rep at fedex even admitted that there was no signature required and that the drivers do this sometimes. To all fed ex!/ ups drivers : Don't be lame and finish your run!

I'm done venting. Next up southern tier Warlock.

That sucks. I hate it when that happens. At least you have some good beer to console you. Love me some Smutty.

Fook, I am tired. Having this and then I am out for the night.

Untitled by aaron

Mmmmmmmmmm dark chocolate!!

ForumRunner_20130926_213510.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Was about to take the night off but I got my promotion today!. Woohoo! Time to celebrate after playing some fallout 3

Congratulation!

Drinking a buddies rose-hibiscus wit with CMY01. I should have known it wasn't really conidtioned yet, but it is still dang good.

Having a New Belgium "Accumulation" winter seasonal. Only 88 degrees here today. Winter is just around the corner.

image-3200920267.jpg

Still drinking my way through the case of $2 swing top bombers of Alien imperial stout.

image-2963043894.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
What is in the BOX!!!

Posted in the Trade Pics and Swap a Rama threads.

I'd post it here but it might be perceived by some as off topic. :eek:. :ban:

Still working on that Savant. :mug:

Another three cape codders with grey goose. Smacked

Velvet Rooster while I watch Braveheart. I think yinz know what the Velvet Rooster looks like. But here's a recycled pic. Anyway.

image-4127536134.jpg

Channel66 said:
Gtfo :eek:fftopic:
:D:D:D

DisturbdChemist said:
I saw it lol. Whats the rahr & sons in the middle and the one with the green mesh? Havent seen that rahr & sons yet
Rahr & Sons Visionary DIPA. The one in mesh is from Community Beer Co in Dallas. It's a "Belgian style Dark Specialty Ale" called Inspiration.

:D:D:D

Rahr & Sons Visionary DIPA.

The one in mesh is from Community Beer Co in Dallas. It's a "Belgian style Dark Specialty Ale" called Inspiration.

Cool. Havent seen the rahr yet down here and community is dallas only right now I believe. People out side the state getting beers I havent got yet. This sucks ;)

Back