What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-1583803107.jpg

Polishing off 10 cups of coffee and just received notification I have beer mail to pick up from the office in about 10 minutes when I go on lunch to get chilled for tonight.

DisturbdChemist said:
2 beers for the price of 1? Now that is a deal. I need a closer craft beer bar near me.. wait that will get me into trouble.

It will surely get you in trouble. 42 different drafts and 60 different bottles, 2 for 1 from 12-9pm, 7 days a week. Hurts just thinking about it.

Belgians tonight oh the first was way better then the second but as it warms it's getting better. Rock art was first and magic hat is second

image-777595266.jpg

image-263132823.jpg

1fast636 said:
Belgians tonight oh the first was way better then the second but as it warms it's getting better. Rock art was first and magic hat is second
I may have asked you before but are you in Vermont?

MrNickVT said:
Last brew of the night! Southern Star - Buried Hatchet Stout. I really like it. It's not as full bodied as most stouts. Very drinkable!

It has become my go to stout. Glad you like it.

Drinking a Jubel Ale and just finished hooking up the line and tap. Temp controller came in today and the keezer is finally complete.
image-1050026301.jpg

Back