What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InityBrew said:
Awesome. I think my buddy and I are heading down Saturday for lunch. I am looking forward to trying that new stout they put on tap.

There went through over two legs last night - maybe they'll still have it on Saturday.

Now onto TH Perfect Hole in One

image-1049391277.jpg

Nothing just yet. Did score several bottles of Love Child no 3 today....for $12.50 a pop. The guy at the store told me distributor had the wholesale price wrong and he just passed the deal along. :D found some other goodies, too. Did forget to get some Panepot Reserva when I got so excited about the deal.

I'm not a sour expert like you are by any means Gabe but I do love that love child #3. Awesome beer! I scored some Upright lately. Was in Boise last week and they had the FLORA RUSTICA for 9 dollars a bottle! I thought that was a steal :mug:

Yuengling. I'm glad I picked up a 12 pack to take home. I know a few guys that I can use it for trading material, especially my buddy from Pittsburgh.

starting early with the Oasis, i like it!

I started at 10am with the Pub Ale :rockin: On vacation all week, bottled 3 Monday, brewed two yesterday, and drinking and cleaning house today.

On to Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat. Gotta say, they don't make anything particularly jaw dropping (haven't tried the Tripel I got yet), but they make some really solid straightforward beer. And that's the way I like it :mug:

Time to put some Tallgrass in the fridge and see what the plains are all about!!!

Having my HB Scottish ale. I think it might be improving with some time. I might actually brew this one again. Brewed it on a whim with my brother. I think he needs to come back over and have another brew day!

My imperial stout. Not quite carbonated yet. Who the F cares, though?

image-2234154115.jpg

I started at 10am with the Pub Ale :rockin: On vacation all week, bottled 3 Monday, brewed two yesterday, and drinking and cleaning house today.

On to Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat. Gotta say, they don't make anything particularly jaw dropping (haven't tried the Tripel I got yet), but they make some really solid straightforward beer. And that's the way I like it :mug:

that is a great way to describe them, their halcyon wheat is just a good wheat beer, no fruit hints which can be good sometimes but is very good without it

finsfan said:
first one, cant complain! haha great beer, thanks remmy

No problem, bud. I'll hook you up with more if you really like it.

Get the whole aroma thing in before you finish it off. It smells ridiculous! ENJOY!!!!!

im enjoying it very much! i took a trip to my liquor station after work and bought a few things for our trade, and guess what, they have hoptimum now! :D so glad there are here finally!!

I finished a g&t with Hendricks,' which is a really peculiar gin, in that it uses cucumbers.

NIZZLE said:
This maple is stupid gooood ;-)

I've been told my distributors at the liquor store I work at that they bought out "Cabin Fever" and just using their recipe and if that's the case I'm sure it's awesome, I used to drink it from a flask on the golf course

Qhrumphf said:

Velvet Rooster isn't particularly incredible either. It is however a solid straight forward beer as you described. :)

I'm drinking Stones Vertical Epic 12.12.12. So glad I bought two cases before they disappeared.

Back