What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now trying to wrap my taste buds around this Rhubarb mosaic my last sour from Gabe :-(

ForumRunner_20130626_183057.png

coldcrash said:
Nice. Mind sharing where you found that deal?

Dawson's outside of Baltimore. I got 4 and my wife made sure I knew I could get more since it was such a great deal.

No multi quote on mobile, but had a great time with mark the wasp man mcnaumer-erb at Tired Hands. As excited as I was to come here, I'm not at all disappointed. Really really good beers.

LoloMT7 said:
I'm not a sour expert like you are by any means Gabe but I do love that love child #3. Awesome beer! I scored some Upright lately. Was in Boise last week and they had the FLORA RUSTICA for 9 dollars a bottle! I thought that was a steal :mug:

Hope you got me some at that price.

dcHokie said:
Man, you guys are running the Tired Hands gauntlet.... and is that a bottle of HF Civil Disobedience hiding in the background? Seriously jealous

Eagle eyes

Tired Hands. As excited as I was to come here, I'm not at all disappointed. Really really good beers.

Good to hear...I haven't made it out there yet. Alot of beer lovers in this area are talking about that place. I just lost a bet where I have to buy a guy I work with lunch at Tired Hands...so I guess I still win.

This Velvet Rooster is certainly following pattern. Really solid good beer.

that is what I love about Tall Grass. Same with Crow Peak out of Spearfish, SD. the stuff you buy in the stores is a great solid beer. the kind of thing you would drink on a regular basis. and if I could get Tall Grass or Crow Peak in my town, I'd probably have a stock of Velvet Rooster, Buffalo Sweat, Pile-O-Dirt Porter, and 11th Hour IPA.

just finished a 16 of my Simcoe Pale. gonna have NoKato's Discombobulated Pale next.

One of my very first brews. A American Pale Wheat. Very good

ForumRunner_20130626_194122.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130626_194110.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130626_194110.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 83

Bought a 4 pack earlier. Happy wifey happy lifey! It's raining so a good excuse for one more at Tired hands. Another guillemot. This place is like my Homebrew but better. :D

NIZZLE said:
My last one :-(

My wife just saw that Wheach and asked me what it was. When I told her, she asked me why I didn't get any when we were at the bottle shop last weekend. When I told her that they don't sell that in PA, she got all sad and gave me the lost puppy dog look. Then she was all like, "aren't you trading with that guy?" I couldn't lie... :-D

My wife just saw that Wheach and asked me what it was. When I told her, she asked me why I didn't get any when we were at the bottle shop last weekend. When I told her that they don't sell that in PA, she got all sad and gave me the lost puppy dog look. Then she was all like, "aren't you trading with that guy?" I couldn't lie... :-D

My Wife says you want a six pack my friend?

NIZZLE said:
My Wife says you want a six pack my friend?

My wife says I might want maybe one or two! Lol! :)

Edit: as funny as it sounds, this is all true. She's actually the interested party. Wheat brews usually don't strike my fancy. Add peach and its a dead issue. I'm all for keeping the wifey happy!

Man.....I totalled my 2001 Cherokee Sport (same color) back in February coming home from skiing in a blizzard in the White Mountains.

The upside of the story I got a 2011 Wrangler Sport, soft top, 6 speed, 2 door with 11000 miles.

I will never own anything but a Jeep. :rockin:

My 1993 zj saved my life. Rolled it 4 times at 75 mph in the winter avoiding a moose, landed over the snow bank in the ditch. Winched my way out, drove home with a cracked windshield and a spilled coffee.

Still have it 215k

Man.....I totalled my 2001 Cherokee Sport (same color) back in February coming home from skiing in a blizzard in the White Mountains.

The upside of the story I got a 2011 Wrangler Sport, soft top, 6 speed, 2 door with 11000 miles.

I will never own anything but a Jeep. :rockin:

If you don't drive a jeep fook you. But this is my other ride

ForumRunner_20130626_213606.jpg

ForumRunner_20130626_213646.jpg

I went approx 50 feet down into a ditch through rocks and trees. It took 2 winches to pull it out. NH state and
Madison NH police couldn't believe I didn't roll it. More damage was done pulling it out than going in. That Jeep saved my life

Back