What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southern Prohibition Brewing of Harrisburg Ms
A sour ale with Hibiscus, Pineapple and Lime. Quite nice, well balanced, lite and refreshing.
IMG_20230712_123924193.jpg

Enjoying Tempora Shrimp Sushi at Rock & Roll Sushi in North Alabama.

My Grandson got married in June, his wife can only drink gluten free, they asked me to brew a gluten free for the after party, i.made a test batch last fall, so I've still got a few left, the wedding brew was a hit, I gave them 90 bottes,ive got 18 in my cooler that were left when they went on their honeymoon.
Here is one of the originals from last fall, who knew sorghum,flaked rice and honey along with a few hops could be so tasty.
Actually like beer!

Attachments

• 20230713_162610.jpg
    20230713_162610.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 0
A porter from a local craft brewery. One of the worst beers that I've tasted, way too bitter, akin to eating a charred piece of toast. I usually like porters, but all I could taste in this one was unpleasant acridness. I actually had to force myself to finish the glass.
IMG_20230712_214544.jpg

I had to give my taste buds a treat after this, so I poured myself a lil' something I brought back from the Czech Republic.
IMG_20230712_231910.jpg

Back