What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HM cider
IMG_20230710_170746.jpg

Found 2 cans of this in the crisper drawer of my beer fridge. It wasn’t very good when I bought it a loooong time ago, and it’s absolutely crappy now… oh well, down the hatch. I’m too embarrassed to even take a picture of it in a glass.
IMG_0971.jpeg

@ThirstyPawsHB , I ordered some ingredients from SoCo Homebrew yesterday and they’ve already shipped with an estimated Wednesday delivery. Their prices were pretty damn good. Hopefully it gets the hell out of Texas before it cooks my yeast.

@ThirstyPawsHB , I ordered some ingredients from SoCo Homebrew yesterday and they’ve already shipped with an estimated Wednesday delivery. Their prices were pretty damn good. Hopefully it gets the hell out of Texas before it cooks my yeast.
Man, I need to get those dudes to give me some kickbacks!

PXL_20230711_030251987.PORTRAIT.jpg

View attachment 823893View attachment 823894Back home & enjoying some Toppling Goliath while making dinner.
Oh and we adopted this little girl today too. 😬
I knew when we were visiting my sister in-law and her family this would happen. They have two cats and my daughters and wife would love seeing them play, so they would want to get a friend for our one year old cat. So here we are… Yeah we are crazy animal lovers!
She’s a cutie. We had a couple tuxedos - they are the nicest cats

Last edited:
Back