What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking slow tonight since I am getting up at 4:45 tomorrow morning to travel to a competition on Long Island. I don't like this all that much. I've never smelled onion in a beer, as many people have said lately, but there's a note of something I don't like in this and I think that's what it is. Could use some more hop flavor, too.

20130517_203200.jpg

xMalachi said:
Killer leg workout.. Done! Baked Potato Soup on the stove! Popping open this beauty and relaxing on the couch now.

LOVE me some baked potato soup. Anything to eat an entire head of garlic :9

Jameson on the rocks, melted rocks. Just one of those days. Freaking table saw caught fire today at the start of a project, grrrrr. Shoulda been blowing it out

My Critical Mass Imperial Red. It's being judged at the competition I am judging at tomorrow, so here's hoping for the best.

Heres to good luck Nuke. Having Bitter Roots Limited Red Dread Imperial Red, very nicely balanced thanks for turning me on to a great brewery LoloMT7!

ForumRunner_20130517_215942.jpg

Had a few Henry Weinhard's IPA's at my hotel. Not good, but a hell of a lot better than Bud Light that the other guys got. Now it's time for bed, so I can go home in the morning...

Finishing off with one of my lighter selections, a blueberry wheat ale, then calling it a night.

Got a WH ageing in the basement, for the fall / winter, it'll be a year old.

Drinking my Dunkel Doppelbock, first fully carb'd bottle. Creamy, roasty, clean, delicious. And strong. Need to pull out an old 1L stein and fill one up!

Times I hate mobile app and not being a member, did not mean to post a picture of a friend.

Edit: Fixed :cross:

Back