What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to downtown Christmas open house tonight
Cellar raid for being DD
IMG_0376.JPG

Last edited:
I'm right by Canada so I've been drinking Windsor beer for a loong time. Do you think they changed some of their recipes? Labatts's, Molson, etc.

I grew up in the metro area...drink lots of blue but rarely blue light. Don’t care for molson but blue is great and drink cases of it!

Edit: to answer I know nothing of changed recipes

Last edited:
I don't ever cool beer besides the half hour that I put it in the freezer to lower it into the 50s. However, never say never because I forgot about an HB Triple and it spent an entire two weeks in the fridge. I think it's a bit clearer than normal but I could be just imagining it. Very good though with the spiciness, kind of a bitter orange after being fermented up to 80 degrees. I'm not great at pinpointing flavor but it is really good. It's been aged around five months. Unusual for me to be this patient.
It's a titch lighter in color in real life.
tripel 12.01.jpg

Just fished a yellow jacket out of my boil.
edit: Those damn things are swarming me...had to close myself up in the garage.
Be an interesting recipe addition.
Maybe he likes Centennial hops...or it's the sugar.
20181202_134717.jpeg

Edit #2...it was a bee....they were everywhere today.

Last edited:
@TBC’s Mosaic Smash. Very tasty and smooth!
28bfx5h.jpg

Another tasty brew courtesy of TBC,
2eztmae.jpg

First sour IPA/ hoppy sour I’ve tried. Not bad,
10f2s2e.jpg

One more HB Gose won’t hurt
fvvh5l.jpg

Last edited:
That was the worst ending I’ve ever seen, regardless of Everton being my team. Just terrible to witness after a decent showing.

Beer #1749473 of the day. Founders Dirty bastard
View attachment 600552

My team got the points and I feel bad. I have YNWA tattooed on me, so you know the guilt level was high.

Back