What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to post but i had your quad. There was something off. Idk if its fussel alcohol or a lot of alcohol burn. I didnt detect any malt or the belgian sugar. There was something off about it. Wasnt undrinkable but next batch needs some tweaks. Sure you will agree.

Havent had one in awhile but last one i had was too pleasant.

Sooo... Is it weird to take your 5yo bowling.... AND have a beer? I figure we will be there for only one game.

I can't bowl without at least two. Four or five and I bowl 200+. Same with pool, and softball. I've discovered beer inceases my enjoyment of golf, but not my ability.

Sooo... Is it weird to take your 5yo bowling.... AND have a beer? I figure we will be there for only one game.

Yes.

One beer? Yes. That would be weird.

+1

That is my concern. I figure belly to the bar, down a beer, and THEN go bowl.

No. Man invented pitchers for a reason. Get one! :)

Dirt Wolf #2. Swmbo is in a foul mood and trying to pass it along to me. I'll sit outside and try to stay positive.

Basement yeast going nuts.

0605051710.jpg

Drinking on a Budweiser at the moment, but kegged and sampled my American Pale Ale. Its a little green right now but I'm in for a 10 gallon treat next week, and maybe the week after.

Look at that cute little sombrero. Bonus points if you take a selfie with it.

T minus one hour until beer. Water.

There's no demand for a selfie, as far as I know. Besides, after a few shots of Mezcal, I'll die. I wouldn't be able to take a selfie.

That bottle was sent to me from a former developer of mine who is native Mexican (still lives there). He sent it up to another colleague of his who I met today at my old job to pick-up the bottle.

Back