What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee rum on ice. Half pretending its an iced coffee.
Sometimes I really enjoy Fridays in the office. Those are the same Fridays where I'm lit by noon and picking fights with storm drain covers.

View attachment 282704
Last of the Crooked Stave bottles from trade with mhurst111. what a shame because they were all delicious. Mike said Crooked Stave is proud of their beers and i think they have every reaaon to be. Thanks again mhurst111 I would be broke as hell if I lived anywhere near Crooked Stave.

I'm not sure how Mike does it. I live 500 miles away and am gonna drop a small fortune to trade with him next month for the crooked stave he's been saving me. Worth it!
It's easy - just spend the kids college fund on beer. :)

actually they are killing me this year. Without the cellar reserve plan and increased production, they are releasing stuff every other week. I used to buy a case of all their releases. Now it's down to 2 or 3 bottles each and it's still severely denting my wallet. I've probably missed 1/2 dozen releases also...

coffee in the office. I see a brewery in my future today...

More coffee while waiting in line on the phone for some banking stuff. Bill paying day sucks. Got work to do in the brewery yet before new videos commence.

Just thought you's guys would like to know... other day when I saved friend from dumping his beer he thought didn't ferment... he brewed up a NB Winter Warmer kit I gave him.

After I left he stuck his pot in the refrigerator to chill. It melted the entire interior/shelves/plastic bags/juice containers.

giphy.gif

Just thought you's guys would like to know... other day when I saved friend from dumping his beer he thought didn't ferment... he brewed up a NB Winter Warmer kit I gave him.

After I left he stuck his pot in the refrigerator to chill. It melted the entire interior/shelves/plastic bags/juice containers.

giphy.gif

Whelp, he now has the space to turn that fridge to turn it to a kegorator. The bad news is he needs a new fridge.

giphy.gif

That is awesome!

Water. This day needs to end.

giphy.gif

That beer definitely proved to be a warmer. Just not in the way he intended.

It's easy - just spend the kids college fund on beer. :)

actually they are killing me this year. Without the cellar reserve plan and increased production, they are releasing stuff every other week. I used to buy a case of all their releases. Now it's down to 2 or 3 bottles each and it's still severely denting my wallet. I've probably missed 1/2 dozen releases also...

coffee in the office. I see a brewery in my future today...

I need to look into the legalities of transferring a 529, 401k, or PSP directly to Crooked Stave. Great idea. :D

giphy.gif

Is this the same "friend" that uses krazy straws to aerate wort?

Water. Need something stronger to get me through my honey do list for the day.

Trying to beat that high score on Galaga still?

Of course. I havent been to this one yet. Its right down the street from my house. Has Pinball from 2000s all the way to the 1960's. Battletoads/supermario bros/ Old mechanical arcades. Lots of awesome games. I need to go soon.

Of course. I havent been to this one yet. Its right down the street from my house. Has Pinball from 2000s all the way to the 1960's. Battletoads/supermario bros/ Old mechanical arcades. Lots of awesome games. I need to go soon.

http://barcadephiladelphia.com/
Yea man. I think you need to add this place to your list of things to do in Philly

I need to look into the legalities of transferring a 529, 401k, or PSP directly to Crooked Stave. Great idea. :D

I hinted to swmbo that I wanted more Crooked Stave. She said "how about we go there when we are in Denver and you can get some for Father's Day.

Me: "Baby I love you."

I hinted to swmbo that I wanted more Crooked Stave. She said "how about we go there when we are in Denver and you can get some for Father's Day.

Me: "Baby I love you."

then you can wrap it up inside your new SS fermentor? :D

Water. last day of school is a half day so I'm taking my son out for lunch to a place of his choosing (but I'll probably quash McDonalds)

then you can wrap it up inside your new SS fermentor? :D

Water. last day of school is a half day so I'm taking my son out for lunch to a place of his choosing (but I'll probably quash McDonalds)

Mind. Blown. Unfortunately the SS fermentor/brew bucket is more inline with my Christmas budget than Father's Day. I can live with a little CS to get me my fix!

Enjoy the Mickey deez.

Back