What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same thing; pretty disappointing. I can't smell anything right now, thus why I chose this one. :p

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one left disappointed after trying that beer. I certainly expected more aroma on that beer.

Haha. It was free though, the usher bought it for me. He also let us sit in $75 seats even though I bought a standing room only ticket. It's good to have an usher for a FIL :)

That's awesome! Grandpa's can do awesome stuff for the grandkids, and us when we're lucky too hahaha

Another pour of hb zombie dust that I may regret tomorrow.

I'm heading down there for work in a few weeks. Maybe I'll go have a brewday.

You're heading here to NC?

Might be as simple as gastric bypass to lose weight or some sort of GERD repair and the carbonation makes it infeasible. Have a friend that had a GERD repair surgery and still can't drink much beer because of the carbonation. Luckily for me, a lot of weight loss for sleep apnea also cured my reflux, so I don't have that issue.

Thanks for the fix on that!
I know what's up with @Finsfan, but it's not my story to tell. :)

Water and aspirin. Awake and frustrated.

Swmbo has been in hop heaven for a few days.... She just confessed to me her love for another man; Mark!

Collateral, uh, enjoyment? Which from that box have you two really enjoyed? So I can make note for the next bomb...

Am track train derailed about 10 minutes from my house. Crazy

Yeah woke up to that. Not that I am the worrying type, but I do tend to sit toward the back in case that happens. Scary stuff.

Coffee. Only a few hours before my twelve day weekend. :ban: of course it starts off shoehorned into the school auditorium to watch the chorus/orchestra/band concert...

Morning cup of coffee. Had two more HB IPAs last night and my phone did not want to connect to HBT and am feeling a touch... delecate this morning.

Just filled my 40oz water bottle. Got into work early. Things are slow and I don't dare to say it aloud but... If my testing goes well today I might be able to take a weekday off this week.. Only been trying for 4 weeks now.

@finsfan The moo-hoo was a perfect end to the mess that was yesterday. It was comforting; I enjoyed it heartily. Thank you.

Coffee. DGAF Mode Activated.

Full Throttle Blue Agave. Busy day today, but we'll be planting the garden later tonight, so that'll be relaxing.

Just filled my 40oz water bottle. Got into work early. Things are slow and I don't dare to say it aloud but... If my testing goes well today I might be able to take a weekday off this week.. Only been trying for 4 weeks now.

Is thy vessel a Hydro Flask? I loveth mineth.

Sorry, had a Shakespeare moment.

@finsfan The moo-hoo was a perfect end to the mess that was yesterday. It was comforting; I enjoyed it heartily. Thank you.

Any news following the interview?

Any news following the interview?

They want to hire me part-time, nights and weekends... to teach them how to use Revit and train their interns on how to do site plans by hand. The old craiglist magic got me excited for a company that is not as stable as I had hoped. I'll pass and keep looking.

Thank you for asking.

In the same mode here ...

DGAF mode.jpg

They want to hire me part-time, nights and weekends... to teach them how to use Revit and train their interns on how to do site plans by hand. The old craiglist magic got me excited for a company that is not as stable as I had hoped. I'll pass and keep looking.

Thank you for asking.

I have had a few of these offers in my career, I did accept one as as a side job. A company I previously worked for needed help with a project, they offered me $50 an hour and I could not pass that up.

I have had a few of these offers in my career, I did accept one as as a side job. A company I previously worked for needed help with a project, they offered me $50 an hour and I could not pass that up.

Yeah if the offer was there I might have considered, I'm just not trying to make a move for the money but to get from Aero. Eng. back to Arch. Turns out they would take on any project thrown at them. Also, they had 3-4 people in the same size space as my current office.

Still waiting to hear back from my wife about that stay at home dad position anyway. I've been polishing my personal chef skills a lot lately.

Yeah if the offer was there I might have considered, I'm just not trying to make a move for the money but to get from Aero. Eng. back to Arch. Turns out they would take on any project thrown at them. Also, they had 3-4 people in the same size space as my current office.

Still waiting to hear back from my wife about that stay at home dad position anyway. I've been polishing my personal chef skills a lot lately.

I have never taken a job that paid any less then the current, at the time. When this position was offered at the University, I took a small pay cut, but the benefits and the laid back schedule makes up for that.

Collateral, uh, enjoyment? Which from that box have you two really enjoyed? So I can make note for the next bomb...
t...

Flower power was the heavy hitter so far. I have enjoyed them all... Except that one as I am forbidden. Last night she was getting all Remmy on me and saying she was going to stop drinking cause beer makes her fat.... While pounding one after another.

Flower power was the heavy hitter so far. I have enjoyed them all... Except that one as I am forbidden. Last night she was getting all Remmy on me and saying she was going to stop drinking cause beer makes her fat.... While pounding one after another.

Well... dang. If I had know that was a hit, I could put some in the box for you.

Ah... well. Too late now.

Water after a large amount of coffee. Three DIPAs to close out the night last night.

Back